Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Here is the pic I promise a little late but here it is.....as you can see they are just pouring the slab for the third floor......so I am thinking its going to be a week and half to do each floor (Main - eight) and a shorter time after that due to the smaller area of the floors.

UpSideDown 29-03-2012.jpg

Attachments

• UpSideDown 29-03-2012.jpg
    UpSideDown 29-03-2012.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 310
Nice pic once again.. Kinda hard to tell from the picture, but are they not building above the parking levels infront of the cement trucks?I'm not sure if those are balconies I see... If that's the case the building is alot smaller than the parking levels which means it'll go up alot quicker.

even if you have an assignment clause-the clause states the builder has to approve it first, so you just cannot go and assign it just because you have the clause in your purchase of sale agreement.

I'm in phase 2 (not sure about phase 1 right now) but several months ago i asked the sales office if i could assign it, basically they said not until they reach 90% sold of their own units.They also said they have not allowed assignments for phase 1 yet either.The reason is, the builder does not want to compete with people assigning their's.

Thats great! Thank you so much..sorry i was not clear But this is a pic of Phase 1? Not phase 2 right?
I am curious because i have a 2 bedrom in phase 2 so trying to gauge when the move in date will be-the contract says dec 2012-but more likely dec 2013 (unless they are going to do 1 & 2 at the same time?) Thanks.

Nice pic once again.. Kinda hard to tell from the picture, but are they not building above the parking levels infront of the cement trucks?I'm not sure if those are balconies I see... If that's the case the building is alot smaller than the parking levels which means it'll go up alot quicker.

What you are seeing is the underground parking and to why they have not built on top of it is becuase that will be the drive way between the buildings. They have completed the main floor where some units will be and where the rec room and basketball cort will be, and they have fully completed floors 1 & 2, and 3 will be done by Monday. The balconies are there but you have to get up close to see them....I will try and get a shot in a few days to show you.

When did you buy? I was looking over my agreement today and under section 11.01 c I cannot do an assignement, but I bought in 2008.....

My rate is 4.1.....and I signed that 2 years ago....I know I can get a lower rate and I am pushing RBC now....I heard that its better to do 90 days prior to the date of move-in. If you got a better rate let mee know the details so I can give them a ring

yeah just checked my contract and i didn't have the assignment clause amended, had some other stuff changed instead.
the rate they were proposing to me last year was alot higher than 4.1%... 4.35% 3 year and 5.45% 5 year

Thats great! Thank you so much..sorry i was not clear But this is a pic of Phase 1? Not phase 2 right?
I am curious because i have a 2 bedrom in phase 2 so trying to gauge when the move in date will be-the contract says dec 2012-but more likely dec 2013 (unless they are going to do 1 & 2 at the same time?) Thanks.

yeah that last photo is phase 1. phase 2 is still a hole in the ground.

when did you buy? when i purchased they made it sound like if phase 2 got delayed, it'd be ready spring 2013...i hope they dont end up going the distance and using the outside occupancy date of december 2013 :/

we bought in nov or dec of 2009. Also we had to ask the builder for the assignment clause, which they do not readily offer up..the realtor that acted on our behalf advised us on that
-which i am very glad of! Nice to have the option, especially when plans change so dramatically..Well it will be interesting to see what the dates are for both phase 1 and 2. I heard originally spring, then most recently winter of 2013 for phase 2, but that was only a guestimate from the sales staff after much pressing to get them to give us an idea..the sales staff said if they change the date of dec 2012 for us, they have to send us a letter by sept 2012 and give us another date.

we bought in nov or dec of 2009. Also we had to ask the builder for the assignment clause, which they do not readily offer up..the realtor that acted on our behalf advised us on that
-which i am very glad of! Nice to have the option, especially when plans change so dramatically..Well it will be interesting to see what the dates are for both phase 1 and 2. I heard originally spring, then most recently winter of 2013 for phase 2, but that was only a guestimate from the sales staff after much pressing to get them to give us an idea..the sales staff said if they change the date of dec 2012 for us, they have to send us a letter by sept 2012 and give us another date.

Two pictures I took yesterday:

2012-03-31 12.34.jpg
2012-03-31 12.33.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-03-31 12.34.jpg
    2012-03-31 12.34.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 308
  • 2012-03-31 12.33.jpg
    2012-03-31 12.33.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 315
Thats amazing. really pleased with the progress being made. Now correct me if im wrong but i believe they are on the 3rd floor now? if so then i believe its approx 1 week per floor, if there on the 3rd then with 10 more floors to go we can see the structure up in approx 3 months.

Thats amazing. really pleased with the progress being made. Now correct me if im wrong but i believe they are on the 3rd floor now? if so then i believe its approx 1 week per floor, if there on the 3rd then with 10 more floors to go we can see the structure up in approx 3 months.

Thats about right its bettween 1 week to 1 and 1/2 per floor and they are on the 3rd floor.

Emailed the sales office to find out when we're going to go in to pick our finishes, do upgrades, etc. Was informed that the developer is waiting "last minute" to make sure that supplies doesn't run out. Or as I was thinking, perhaps trying to buy in larger bulk if one finish is more popular over the other. Here's hoping they stay on sked for Sept move in.

Back