Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Wow, those suites up top have really tall honkin' ceilings!

July 06
5911206766_b19c58529e_b.jpg

5911205224_05b0d2cac7_b.jpg

5911202496_d6e24f3b02_b.jpg

5910632773_9390d0678a_b.jpg

5910626825_3271b7f47f_b.jpg

awesome pics, drum.....I guess the big concrete pour that wopchop talked about is underway tonight...:cool:

It looked like they were pouring at noon when I took some shots as well at 5:30. Was only shooting north of Queen.

Though it really bugs me that the teal stripes across the building are completely random in thickness, the pattern on the corners is subtle but nice imo. Not sure if most people would even notice, but if you look at the corner of the building, the green stripes have a pattern between continuous and "cut in half."

Yeah, they poured all day yesterday, until about 11PM. I believe it was bumped up because the weather ended up being great, when it was originally projected to rain all day.

Once the NW lighting goes in, there are horizontal t-features that go across those locations, which might change the appearance a wee bit.

...Once the NW lighting goes in, there are horizontal t-features that go across those locations, which might change the appearance a wee bit.

Uh... You don't mean something like this crude render, I hope?

(Closeup from image by drum118 on previous page)

So just to clarify, are we expecting that those horizontal T-features will be lit as well as the entire NW corner? Or are those T's just a cladding feature?

yet another incredible shot ^^^
i find it so cool seeing those workers overlooking/working atop Bay Adelaide Centre-like height! crazy knowing someone will eventually live there!

Working on the top of Trump today from my POV

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Back