News   Mar 28, 2024
 273     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 253     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 289     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

So at that size, it should be mens and womens clothing?

Yes. I'm also hearing rumours that J.Crew will be at the Esprit location, but I don't think that's true. Esprit isn't big enough to house both men's and women's AND it's not a third floor store. I think Express will be at Esprit.

Sketchers, People's Jewellers, and American Eagle, all on the first floor of the Eaton Centre, all have hoardings up for renovations...

American Eagle has temporarily relocated upstairs to the old Mango storefront while renovations are going on. It also looks like they are taking over the Laura Secord space, as the store has disappeared and been replaced with more AE signage.

Eaton Centre Shoppers Drug Mart is moving into the old Sportcheck location.

This is right beside the current Richtree location. The hoarding is now up announcing the Shoppers relocation. Might be a while still though before it opens...I took a quick peek inside and the old Sport Chek has been gutted and the space is now bare concrete. My impression is that the stairs up to Coast Mountain Sports are gone.

The current Shoppers space is quite large - any ideas who might be taking over the location once they move?

Also noticed that Steve Madden will be opening in the old "Sterling" shoe location beside Jean Machine near the escalators.

Spring has finished their renos and re-opened as "Call It Spring".

Jacob appears to have the northern half of their store under renovation as well. There is generic Eaton Centre hoarding covering the area.

Spring has finished their renos and re-opened as "Call It Spring".

Jacob appears to have the northern half of their store under renovation as well. There is generic Eaton Centre hoarding covering the area.

That half of Jacob isn't renovating. They're getting rid of half the store because they're phasing out lingerie.

Shoppers Drug Mart is relocating to the south end of the mall on the lower level and La Swiss is moving somewhere else in the mall - not sure where yet but likely a bigger location.

When Shoppers moves to the old Sports Check location, they will laso be taking over the ground level space so they can have a street lelvel entrance and be open longer hours then the Eaton Centre

When Shoppers moves to the old Sports Check location, they will laso be taking over the ground level space so they can have a street lelvel entrance and be open longer hours then the Eaton Centre

I guess that means the Coast Mountain Sports will be closing or relocating somewhere else?

Since they will have the basement and ground level, will Shoppers just take over the whole building on the corner? I think the Goodlife gym on the upper level closed since the new one at Yonge and Adelaide opened.

Back