Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I find your posts boring, in a generic way.

Notice I said his post, not him, so it's not ad hominem.

not offended at all. I wouldn't mind you calling me boring either. I didn't intend to win the Mr Congeniality title here.
We all entitled to express how we feel. I particularly dislike the wall color and the coffee table.

IMG_7451.jpg

Here's a shot of a different room's ensuite.

IMG_7443.jpg

And bedroom.

IMG_7443.jpg

And bedroom.

at least any sort of white blinds won't be visible through the glass on the outside.. that sort of thing ruins the look of many clear-glass buildings like the Ritz for example... and yes, i know what some of you are about to say: Trump looks bad on the outside no matter what

and ya, i'm digging how different the floors look at Trump. from the lobby, to the hotel hallways. to the residential, to the ballroom.. they all have their own character.

Agreed, she actually makes this building momentarily tolerable.

From the updates, looks like the onion dome is filled in with cheap, opaque spandrel-like material. Even more disappointments...

It's safer to just expect the absolute worst design choices when it comes to the exterior of this building.

Ivanka's gorgeous.

Agreed, she actually makes this building momentarily tolerable.

From the updates, looks like the onion dome is filled in with cheap, opaque spandrel-like material. Even more disappointments...

Her presence changes nothing, she's not all that. Then again, that might be a result of knowing her lineage, can't stand that man.

How on earth can you tell that's spandrel through the green mesh? If I had to guess it looks the same as the glass immediately below it, and there's nothing to suggest otherwise. Chill, it's not done.

One thing I think that looks really out of place is the TV and stand in the last shot of the hotel room. They both look so tiny. 42 inches should have been standard lol

Looks good ! But I'm surprised the hotel rooms aren't hardwood.

In that closeup shot it really does look like the entire eighth-onion dome is clad in green spandrel. I really do hope that's just an artifact of the mesh.

Back