News   Mar 28, 2024
 51     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Anyone think some of the third floor stores that were shut will re-open at Harry's old location? It's quite the space, after all.

Birks was previously where Zara is now, in a much bigger and nicer store than what they have presently. Perhaps they're downsizing again?

Does anyone have a photo of the Birks when it was in the Zara location by any chance? I am trying to remember what it looked like but am having trouble remembering.

Does anyone have a photo of the Birks when it was in the Zara location by any chance? I am trying to remember what it looked like but am having trouble remembering.

Nothing jumped out at me when I did Google Images, Flickr and Wikimedia Commons searches. The store had nice vaulted ceilings, but was looking pretty worn-out and tired-looking by the time it closed (worn carpets, the wood display cases all had the finish rubbed off where customers would have stood and leaned in, etc.). In comparison, the new store when it opened was smaller, but much more modern and fresh.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but La Swiss is closing at the end of the month.

The smaller FeetFirst on the ground level has closed and the signage says Little Burgundy will re-open in that space.

Does anyone know where Ann Taylor is going to go? Since J.Crew isn't taking over the current Harry space, I'm guessing it'll be there? Or do you think they're going to move Club Monaco?

A sign on the Shoppers Drug Mart window is listing an August 4th date for the grand opening of the new location beside the Richtree.

Steve Madden is now open as well.

Last edited:
Not sure if this had been posted already but Michael Kors is expanding right beside itself.
Also, anyone know what is taking the place of La Swiss when it closes?

There will be a Johnson & Murphy (shoes) opening next to the Jacob on the second floor..and one at Yorkdale soon as hoardings are up at both locations

Does anyone know where Ann Taylor is going to go? Since J.Crew isn't taking over the current Harry space, I'm guessing it'll be there? Or do you think they're going to move Club Monaco?

Hording went up for Ann Taylor. Its going between Apple and Lululemon (where Feet First use to be).

Hording went up for Ann Taylor. Its going between Apple and Lululemon (where Feet First use to be).

That isn't a big space, is it? I thought Ann would be a decently sized store. Maybe they meant the Yorkdale location.

Its not that big. About the size of the Apple store next door.

I'm interested in knowing what they are putting in the sliver of a space next to Juicy. I don't know who will want such a thin store.

I'm interested in knowing what they are putting in the sliver of a space next to Juicy. I don't know who will want such a thin store.

A lot of mobile phone shops don't need a lot of space but the third floor usually gets more expensive chains though..

Back