Toronto Neptune + Neptune 2 Condominiums | 120.09m | 38s | Lanterra | P + S / IBI

21 January 2009 photo update

driving by:

dsc01520id7.jpg

edit: 21 February 2009 I took that photo. duh!

Last edited:
I was walking on Fort York Blvd today and saw hat the St Mary''s Cement plant is almost demolished. I assume their new plant in the 'concrete campus' at Commissioners and Leslie is now open and operational.

The area looks better already!

April 13 2009 update

the often negelected Neptune is already @ the 3rd floor ~

IMG_3659.jpg

Neptune 2 update?

Any one has any idea what's up with Neptune 2? I think it's a later phase then Neptune.

Saw a couple pictures online, and it's still a big hole on the ground. I guess there goes the occupancy date of November 2010. Could it be the builder Lanterra has too many projects going on at the same time and have been stretched too much financially?

Any update on this project would be appreciated.

super comprehensive photo update on this negelected project drum118 ... thank you !!

August 2 2009 update

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

Neptune 2's site is all excavated, awaiting construction start (4 levels underground parking) ~
IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

That said, Lanterra is one of our better developers with projects like One Bedford, MLS, 22 Wellesely, Murano, Burano and the Toy Factory Lofts under their belt.

I don't see anything particularly wrong with the design of Neptune ~ (besides the fact it is a ctrl-C + ctrl-V of Waterpark City Tower 1)

Back