Toronto MuseumHouse | 71.01m | 19s | Yorkville Group | P + S / IBI

So that red brick building is going?? Is that small door the main entrance of the building??

So that red brick building is going?? Is that small door the main entrance of the building??

This is from Google Maps showing when Museum House was under construction. Exhibit will be on the plot of land where you see Pho Hung, Stretch and McDonalds.

pho.jpg

Oh cool thank. That stretch will get nicely cleaned up then and u have the museums right across. I like it!

The side which is glass is being blocked off and the side that is concrete slab is exposed !!! Hmmm!!! Don't get it!

Well it matters about as much as anything else here does: as a matter of purely general and curious interest. I'd like to know if people on here know what building will be going on the west side. That's about it.

Where is this clinic supposed to be?

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 1T8

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 12 124735 ZZC 00 ZR Accepted Date: Feb 17, 2012

Project: Non-Residential Building Other Proposal

Description: Proposal to construct dental clinic on ground and second floor of commerical/residenital building.

I don't understand why the blank slate on the west side is limited to that small sliver, do they have an agreement with the property next door not to build it any wider than the blank slate? It seems the property owner could just build straight up and block all those windows unless there is some agreement or zoning requirement.

I don't understand why the blank slate on the west side is limited to that small sliver, do they have an agreement with the property next door not to build it any wider than the blank slate? It seems the property owner could just build straight up and block all those windows unless there is some agreement or zoning requirement.

There's fire code to consider too.

Are the black windows facing the West see through or are they simply decoration? Why I am asking is I am wondering if another tower can be squeezed between museum house and the intercontinental. There is a law in toronto thatbuildings need to be a certain distance away of other buildings if there are windows facing out. So if these windows work the only chance of another building fitting here would be to make it super thin and align it with the white strip on the side everyone is talking about. If that did happen it would have to be only one unit per floor.

Back