Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

was on Yonge street just heading on the 401 west ramp today, and noticed you can see Trump's dome even from that distance,.... it's a nice touch, and amazing how high people will live in these buildings to be seen from that far away.

September 20:

6166686207_5bf88216de_o.jpg

Fresh new video perspective of Trump Tower by Berklon on Youtube:

SERIOUSLY, i think something taller deserves to go up on the Richmond Adelaide III site... to balance out this view.... i guess whatever goes up on the Sapphire/Canada tower lot will help a little.

[video=youtube;OcRyosTOwHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcRyosTOwHw[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcRyosTOwHw

SERIOUSLY, i think something taller deserves to go up on the Richmond Adelaide III site... to balance out this view....

I agree. I'm hoping that Bay-Adelaide tower was just the appetizer, despite the plans that have been made public. In 5 or so years when the other towers are under consideration, I'm hoping that Toronto's rising demand for office space influences a redesign and height increase. This is THE spot for a super tall. Let's do it!

I agree. I'm hoping that Bay-Adelaide tower was just the appetizer, despite the plans that have been made public. In 5 or so years when the other towers are under consideration, I'm hoping that Toronto's rising demand for office space influences a redesign and height increase. This is THE spot for a super tall. Let's do it!

yup. the financial district has no height restrictions.... anyone could/could've built a super tall in that area... it just hasn't happened. Lots like these should be dedicated to towers of serious height (not necessarily super-tall, but at least over 200m)...
I even find that Bay-Adelaide North is rumoured to be around 100m. which is ridiculous. i don't care what anyone says.

Correct. The yellow crane is in place to big dismantling the large crane later this week.

Ah, nostalgia. I remember when the big crane went up. We used to watch the crane operator from the 10th floor lunchroom at the Canada Permanent. Sometimes he wasn't wearing a shirt. One of my coworkers swears he was in his undershorts one time...

Back