Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're avoiding the obvious Kamuix: your own failure to produce verifiable evidence to support your claims of a government conspiracy regarding the events of 9/11. You have no such evidence, you've admitted having no evidence, but you are evidently too afraid to admit that all you possess is an unsupported belief. In the absence of such elemental validation, you wish to engage in fantasizing about your unsupported belief.

You have nothing.

I know you read it but you actually take the time to understand it in depth? You post like a bought off politician

I know you read it but you actually take the time to understand it in depth? You post like a bought off politician

Feeling a little inane?

You don't want to see the obvious Kamuix: your own incapacity to produce verifiable evidence to support your claims of a government conspiracy. You have no such evidence, you've admitted having no evidence. In the absence of such elemental validation, you wish to engage in fantasizing about your unsupported belief.

You have nothing.

To sum up Kamoix, you have:

1. Failed to provide a logical rationale for your claims.
2. Failed to provide a timelines, motives or a list of key players for your claimed government conspiracy - all which are essential to supporting the such a claim.
3. Failed to provide clear verifiable physical or logical evidence that supports your government conspiracy claims regarding the events of 9/11.
4. Failed to provide even a superficial awareness of the standing case of events of 9/11.
5. Failed to provide any reasonable counter claim or falsification of the standing case of the events of 9/11.
6. Failed to show a minimal capacity to make even the most superficial distinctions between uniformed personal questions and actual investigative inquiry.
7. Failed to understand the basic nature of verifiable evidence.
8. Failed to grasp your own fixed state of mind while making claims of the existence of a conspiracy without any of the necessary and essential corroborating evidence.
9. Failed to make reasonable responses when asked to provide such evidence.
10. Engaged in dodges, diversions and other faulty and unreasonable thinking when challenged with a request to support your claims of a government conspiracy.
11. Failed to accept that this dogged belief in an a completely unproven conspiracy claim is due to a paranoid state of mind, a view which is amply supported by your airing of similar conspiracy beliefs and linking to websites that possess an absence of reasoning when making similar conspiratorial claims.
12. Confused your personal beliefs as being "special" knowledge, indicating a possible delusional state of mind.

Are you on medication Kamuix? Is that the source of your paranoia? Are you being treated for a possible disorder? Maybe you should check into that. Just saying.

Otherwise, how about providing that evidence?

To sum up Kamoix, you have:

1. Failed to provide a logical rationale for your claims.
2. Failed to provide a timelines, motives or a list of key players for your claimed government conspiracy - all which are essential to supporting the such a claim.
3. Failed to provide clear verifiable physical or logical evidence that supports your government conspiracy claims regarding the events of 9/11.
4. Failed to provide even a superficial awareness of the standing case of events of 9/11.
5. Failed to provide any reasonable counter claim or falsification of the standing case of the events of 9/11.
6. Failed to show a minimal capacity to make even the most superficial distinctions between uniformed personal questions and actual investigative inquiry.
7. Failed to understand the basic nature of verifiable evidence.
8. Failed to grasp your own fixed state of mind while making claims of the existence of a conspiracy without any of the necessary and essential corroborating evidence.
9. Failed to make reasonable responses when asked to provide such evidence.
10. Engaged in dodges, diversions and other faulty and unreasonable thinking when challenged with a request to support your claims of a government conspiracy.
11. Failed to accept that this dogged belief in an a completely unproven conspiracy claim is due to a paranoid state of mind, a view which is amply supported by your airing of similar conspiracy beliefs and linking to websites that possess an absence of reasoning when making similar conspiratorial claims.
12. Confused your personal beliefs as being "special" knowledge, indicating a possible delusional state of mind.

Are you on medication Kamuix? Is that the source of your paranoia? Are you being treated for a possible disorder? Maybe you should check into that. Just saying.

Otherwise, how about providing that evidence?

TO grissie: Same one pointer, you just reworded the paragraphs into this time what appears to be several points. so this is a better reply for you:

I'm just scared that because people like you everywhere are buying into government propaganda and are literally being lead by a system that's collapsing. Don't you fucking get it? We're losing all of our constitutional rights, jobs are constantly being lost, big corrupt corporations are everywhere and growing while small businesses are being run out, the middle class is being pushed into the lower class while people are becoming poorer and poorer, gasoline and other costs are going up and the cost of living is going up, illegal unconstitutional wars are being expanded and the value of our dollar is going down. And people like you aren't helping because you can't even have a discussion without manipulating the conversation in every way possible to try and make me look crazy and the only reason why people are on your side is because it's popular to buy into everything the system tells you rather then having an open mind or to just have a balanced discussion.

Why would you look up to and beleive a system that's doing this to it's people without question? I'll bet when you were a little boy you were the one who ratted people out and continued to judge other people while you remained to be "the good one" who did whatever the teacher said and now whatever the system tells you.

In other words if this is true no offence but you're weak minded and as long as you're willing to be lead by other people and let other people tell you how to think rather than thinking for yourself you'll just be a walking zombie.

When you learn to start thinking for yourself and being who you truly are you'll learn what it is to be open-minded, until then i don't know.. :S

Also where is Lucy? she should be here too..

Last edited:
I'm just scared that because people like you everywhere are buying into government propaganda and are literally being lead by a system that's collapsing. Don't you fucking get it? We're losing all of our constitutional rights, jobs are constantly being lost, big corrupt corporations are everywhere and growing while small businesses are being run out, the middle class is being pushed into the lower class while people are becoming poorer and poorer, gasoline and other costs are going up and the cost of living is going up, illegal unconstitutional wars are being expanded and the value of our dollar is...

Blah, blah, blah. Nobody really cares about your litany of fears. What matters is evidence. You haven't even bothered to provide the most rudimentary outline of your conspiracy belief. And then you can't figure out why you are not taken seriously.

n other words if this is true no offence but you're weak minded

You want to see weak-minded? Look in the mirror Kamuix. Ask yourself why you are so petrified at the thought of admitting that you have absolutely nothing to support your conspiracy beliefs.

Instead, you blither on about how no one can see the truth that only you can see. The only thing this illustrates is that you suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Where is your evidence to support your conspiracy claims? Start producing it Kamuix. I'm challenging you. Do that or finally admit that you have nothing.

Why would you look up to and beleive a system that's doing this to it's people without question? I'll bet when you were a little boy you were the one who ratted people out and continued to judge other people while you remained to be "the good one" who did whatever the teacher said and now whatever the system tells you.

In other words if this is true no offence but you're weak minded and as long as you're willing to be lead by other people and let other people tell you how to think rather than thinking for yourself you'll just be a walking zombie.

When you learn to start thinking for yourself and being who you truly are you'll learn what it is to be open-minded, until then i don't know..

Last edited:
Why would you look up to and beleive a system that's doing this to it's people without question? I'll bet when you were a little boy you were...

In other words if this is true no offence but you're weak minded and ...

When you learn to start thinking for yourself and being...

More irrelevant drivel from you.

Explain "the system" you make reference to Kamuix. Can you do that?

Why all the avoidance in supporting your conspiracy claims Kamuix? Can't you admit that you have absolutely no verifiable evidence to support your belief?

You made a claim, so show your evidence. That's what is being asked here, and that's what you fail to do over and over.

Also Kamuix, explain how you know what the "truth" is in the absence of any verifiable evidence.

Last edited:
the truth is, no one will ever know what really happened on that day, even if the US Government/someone discloses what really happened, there will be people who still won't believe what they hear . I've seen all the arguments for and against (loose change, etc...), and both are equally plausible, as well as untrustworthy.

But whatever way it goes, both plans (either terrorist, or government) were equally twisted.

And I do hope that at the end of the day, the official story is the truth. but like i said, in today's world, the "truth" will always be debated...

the truth is, no one will ever know what really happened on that day

How do you know this for a fact?

Simply making a claim is not evidence of a fact. Questions, doubts and fears and personal paranoia are not evidence of a conspiracy. This is the stock-in-trade for the promoters of conspiracies like Kamuix and the producers of propaganda like Loose Change.

I've seen all the arguments for and against (loose change, etc...), and both are equally plausible, as well as untrustworthy.

How would you then navigate your way to a conclusion? How to you measure plausibility? Guts feelings, opinions, instincts, fears? Are those the best grounds for inquiry and the means for arriving at valid conclusions?

Last edited:
by "no one", i mean the general public/society... ^^^ like i said before, there are people out there who will always question "the truth", and will always find ways to manipulate "the truth".

and by "plausibility", i mean, some of the scenarios given could have happened in the real world. Terrorists hijacking airliners, governments secretly attacking their own people, etc...

by "no one", i mean the general public/society... ^^^ like i said before, there are people out there who will always question "the truth", and will always find ways to manipulate "the truth".

There are things that can be known and things that can be refuted. Whether every person accepts those things or not is a product of their own choice of beliefs. My point is that evidence that can be examined and verified still stands as the best means of authentication of a fact or facts. Merely posing a question does not automatically mean that evidence is falsified or repudiated. That requires evidence and a mode of authentication equal to, or better than, what was originally presented.

As for "truth" being manipulated, its probably best to not employ the word. If a truth is manipulated, it ceases to be a truth.

and by "plausibility", i mean, some of the scenarios given could have happened in the real world. Terrorists hijacking airliners, governments secretly attacking their own people, etc...

Sure, people can engage in all kinds of hypotheticals, scenario-making and outright fantasizing all they want. What good does it do? Don't confuse the casual tossing out of statements such as "its a government conspiracy" or "aliens come to earth in UFO's" as being equal with evidence-based reasoning. Such statements are empty. Plausibility demands some persuasive reasoning. To say that there is a government conspiracy in play simply because governments have conspired in the past is faulty reasoning. It is prejudicial, but not factual. The statement offers nothing to show in terms of evidence for the specific case at hand. That's something that Kamuix fails to comprehend. It's an overall weakness of conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
As for "truth" being manipulated, its probably best to not employ the word. If a truth is manipulated, it ceases to be a truth.

Sure, people can engage in all kinds of hypotheticals, scenario-making and outright fantasizing all they want. What good does it do? Don't confuse the casual tossing out of statements such as "its a government conspiracy" or "aliens come to earth in UFO's" as being equal with evidence-based reasoning. Such statements are empty. Plausibility demands some persuasive reasoning. To say that there is a government conspiracy in play simply because governments have conspired in the past is faulty reasoning. It is prejudicial, but not factual. The statement offers nothing to show in terms of evidence for the specific case at hand. That's something that Kamuix fails to comprehend. It's an overall weakness of conspiracy theorists.

by "truth being manipulated", i mean it in the context that people/conspirators will always find ways to mess around with "the truth", and create their own theories/conspiracies.

And yes, i get what you mean by completely fictional theories like the UFO example, one of the stronger theories I've come across to debunk this "government conspiracy" argument, is the fact that it would have taken thousands of emergency response workers, government members, etc... to cover up something like this, and for that many people to hold something in like that would be a miracle,

but some of the things that the "government conspirators" bring up in loose change, (like the silverstein insurance thing) are too coincidental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back