Toronto Couture The Condominium | ?m | 42s | Philmor | Graziani + Corazza

Any moles with inside information--like, how are sales going? Monarch is very conservative with starting projects, so it could be years before this thing gets under construction....

Sales have been decent and are approaching levels where things can get moving, this won't take years to get going...

Sales office closing for start of construction...

"The stunning model suite at Couture at Bloor and Jarvis will be shutting down next month to make way for construction of the 44-storey condo tower..." (Toronto Sun New Homes & Condominiums, September 5 & 7, 2008, page 4)

penthhouses are now released .... its nice that theres only 4 units per floor ... but it makes me wonder though how they are gonna sell units $700K + that looks into X condos to the south

It was thrilling to see the progress of this site....

2939840183_f5101c89e5_b.jpg

Anyone know the status of Couture and the proposal just to the north of X?

Those are one and the same.
Last word was the sales office was to come down in October and excavation was to begin, but no movement yet.

I think Therion was referring to the proposal south of X by Great Gulf (I forget the address, Pizza Pizza HQ site, SW corner Jarvis and Charles)

Don't hold your breath, this application wasn't filed until the end of August. Applications as far back as June still haven't been dealt with.

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4Y 2J6

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 08 197381 BLD 00 NB Accepted Date: Aug 26, 2008

Project: Apartment Building New Building

Description: Proposal to construct a 44 sty condo with 462 dwelling units and 5 levels of below grade parking.

I'm pretty sure that I saw core sampling taking place at 600 Jarvis (Pizza Pizza) back in August or September.

some problems (poor sales, financing) in particular for Monarch ??

Back