Toronto Ryerson's Mattamy Athletics Centre + Loblaws at the Gardens | ?m | ?s | Ryerson University | Turner Fleischer

I'm told the date is fixed barring disaster as Nov 9th, as previously noted.

I'm told 100% of the shelving for grocery is in, management is hired, staff are being trained at other stores; and grocery is around 25% stocked (on shelf).

They're further behind in fresh (baked goods, fruit/veg, deli) etc.; but they still feel they can make their target date.

Lol I take it some sort of disaster has struck. Quel surprise.

I'm shaking my head at a late November opening date too, but you never know.

Was it Igor and his crew from Grocery Store Makeover? "Shelley asked me to put down hardwood flooring. Is she crazy? I doan think that's gonna be done for the reveal."

New Medical & Walk-In Clinic to open in the Loblaws store at Maple Leaf Gardens!

A new Medical & Walk-In Clinic also to open on the main level of the new Loblaws store located at Maple Leaf Gardens.
It will be open 7 days a week – No appointment necessary!
Services to include:
Travel Medicine, Sports Medicine, Allergy & Flu Shots, etc. Rehab Services to start in January 2012.

Attachments

• Medical Clinic Reception and down hallway.JPG
    Medical Clinic Reception and down hallway.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 454
That's great to see even more uses for the building, but I wonder if that would be the death knell for the Maple Leaf Medical building on the NE corner of Church/Carlton.

That's great to see even more uses for the building, but I wonder if that would be the death knell for the Maple Leaf Medical building on the NE corner of Church/Carlton.

Hopefully, that building is in poor shape and the lab downstairs is frightening. There is also a new health clinic that is opening just north of here on Church Street south of Wellesley located on the second floor where the Xtra! offices used to be before they moved to the former TIFF spaces at Carlton & Yonge.
I still think it was a huge lost opportunity not to plan relocation of the Hockey Hall of Fame here if there was space available.

Plenty of work on the exterior continues today -

Hey, isn't this supposed to open tomorrow? (Saturday Nov 12) Just looking at it, I find it very hard to believe. Does anyone know if the Loblaws will open tomorrow?

She shows her age well, unlike her cousin the Montreal Forum.

They deff bastardized the Montreal Forum. Now it's a complete abomination. As a Habs fan, it makes me sick everytime I see it. Architecturally, MLG blows it away...

Back