Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

And yes the office component should count on Skyline, latest rumour i heard was the Skyline tower at 60 storeys/205 meters of a mixed use office/residential use to hit the market sometime in mid 2011 ....nice if its 20 floors of office space and 40 of residential living.
Regarding 90 Harbour...truthfully i would rather see something built across the street at 85 Harbour st.... its a bit larger area for an office structure, i say bring back Waterpark Place-3 from the dead.

WaterPlace3.jpg

R.A. Cntr-3, who knows.:confused:.only good thing is Oxford properties runs the show and they have the cash to build.

205 metres? Was there any mention of how they plan to get passed the shadow restrictions?

Video
[video]<iframe src="http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.php?sid=dl061&fid=83824342&fn=canada%20tower%20720%2002.wmv.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&h=83824342171e8f2d" height="415" width="648" border=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>[/video]

Sweet! It's not often we get a project that's right in the financial district like that!

The only concern I have is that the exterior looks like it's a window wall system with mullions which in that area would look a bit out of place. But then again, it looks similar to P+S's glass for The MET which would be nice.

I'm surprised it's so similar to the design Harry Stinson used for the final version of Sapphire, with the slanted roof. Anyways-- exciting stuff!

Yes, it looks substantially shorter than BA West in that video. I am guessing that the previously posted "announced" height of 187.5m (615 feet) is in fact correct.

Sweet! It's not often we get a project that's right in the financial district like that!

The only concern I have is that the exterior looks like it's a window wall system with mullions which in that area would look a bit out of place. But then again, it looks similar to P+S's glass for The MET which would be nice.

I'm surprised it's so similar to the design Harry Stinson used for the final version of Sapphire, with the slanted roof. Anyways-- exciting stuff!

What this is similar to is the Ritz Carlton. And yet located so close to FCP and Scotia Plaza and Trump it looks tiny. Hardly a new iconic building for the Financial District. From many vantage points it won't even be visible. I understand the shadowing issues prevent this building from going taller but if you can't go tall and you want to be iconic be originial. Another glass box with a sloped roof line doesn't cut it.

Back