News   Apr 17, 2024
 339     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 2K     1 

Mansions of Humberwood

Tridel

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've attached some of the photos from the completed and occupied Mansions of Humberwood phase 1 and its common amenities (lobby, lounge, party room, billiards, fitness and swimming pool). Phase 2 is ready for occupancy and shares amenities with phase 1. Here's the link to the amenities floorplans: http://tridel.com/humberwood/amenities.php.

I will upload a photo of both towers when I get it.

More photos and renderings can be found at http://tridel.com/humberwood/gallery.php

Humberwood website: http://tridel.com/humberwood/

Attachments

• Humberwood Billiard Room.JPG
    Humberwood Billiard Room.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 591
  • Humberwood Fitness.JPG
    Humberwood Fitness.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 676
  • Humberwood Lobby 01.JPG
    Humberwood Lobby 01.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 578
  • Humberwood Lobby 02.JPG
    Humberwood Lobby 02.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 464
  • Humberwood Lobby 03.JPG
    Humberwood Lobby 03.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 679
  • Humberwood Party Room.JPG
    Humberwood Party Room.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,781
  • Humberwood Pool.JPG
    Humberwood Pool.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 534
  • Humberwood 1 Building Exterior.JPG
    Humberwood 1 Building Exterior.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 468
Not bad. Sort of reminds me of an upscale funeral parlour.

they are only 300 feet but as there is nothing tall in the area, they are quite noticeable.

Anyways this was developed on pure speculation of the new woodbine development.

Then as it got delayed (the woodbine project), a few people ditched the developments, but they got bought for people who wanted to love there.

You wonder who would, but that certain part of rexdale is not bad at all. Its just a regular suburban place...

Even though it's identical to Avondale, it's not as ugly because there's only one of them...the Avondale twins along the 401 are on my bottom 10 list, for sure.

I dont mind this style at all... I actually like the dark glass against the beige precast! It does give an upscale feel to the place. Reminiscent of that grouping of towers at Hurontario and Eglinton as well.

Upon closer inspection of the shots of the amenities, it saddens me to think of what could happen in a generation when so many more people will be living in master planned condo complexes and if they all start using the amenities all the time...it'll really suck a lot of life out of the city.

Even though it's identical to Avondale, it's not as ugly because there's only one of them...the Avondale twins along the 401 are on my bottom 10 list, for sure.

Sorry, but there are a pair of these too...

...and as this project is essentially complete and Tridelwebmaster has launched this thread, I gotta say, this one makes more sense in the Real Estate subforum, so off it goes...

Ahh, Mansions of Humberwood...well, Avondale is still worse because you're incapable of ignoring them due to their placement almost on top of the 401.

Back