Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

Haha nice! We'll be neighbours :p Did you purchase on Saturday or Sunday? I was hoping to get a one bedroom but the only suites remaining were one + dens.

I purchased on Sunday. I heard today that all the A, B and C's are sold out. only 2 plus den available

FYI I bought a 1 bedroom unit at Market Wharf and closing costs were capped at $5,400. My lawyer looked very favourably upon that and so I would suggest that a $5,000 cap is very reasonable.

If I'm not mistaken, your floor plan should be as per Schedule A of your POSA.

Was reading through the condo docs this week and saw that all the units will have internal sprinkler systems. Times have changed.

that is a great protection system, but the look of those sprinkler heads in the middle of your living room and bedroom are horrible.

Are these the metal ones that kind of just protrude? I'm sure we'll get used to looking at it or maybe theres another way to install sprinkler systems that are more aesthetically pleasing :p

I am being told by Concert sales staff that the developer is not entertaining ANY changes to the purchase and sale agreement. Has anyone been told this to date or actually changed the agreement and this is BS?

Anyone have any idea what the interior quality of the building will be i.e. common elements such as hallways etc. I recently looked inside the new Vu building at Adelaide & Jarvis and the hallways were dark and dingy with brown carpeting; the lobbies were in poor taste as well. It was truly depressing. I really hope Context provides some high quality bright finishes for the common elements.

Hello, did anyone buy one of the C (2 bedroom) units? Did they let you know how many were available? I am trying to get one of these units as they were sold out by my 10:45am apt. on Sat. and I hope they will release more of the C units....

Well...the 10 day recission period is nearing its end! Eager to see how many units were given back and what will be available for the grand opening this Saturday!

Oh wow...that's more than the number of 1 bedroom units in the entire building!

I guess the Berczy is pretty much sold out then other than some of the larger units. Is anyone going to the Grand Opening on the 29th? I wonder what will be available for the public since most, if not all, of the units are already gone.

My friend bought a unit for $559 a square foot, is this over priced for this building? Also his unit is above the 4th floor and facing West on the South end of the building (second unit from the end). Will his view be blocked by London on the Esplanade? I think he will be fine as he is one unit in and there is that building off the Esplanade. Thoughts on the view and price anyone?

Back