650 King West (Freed Developments) - Real Estate -

Illy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any plans to remove the graffiti located on the north/east corner of the King building on the adjacent buildings? It's not a part of the 650 King building, but an eye sore.
Being a future resident with that for a view, I'd be willing to contribute to the removal fees.
If anyone has any information or is willing to contribute (when the time comes) let me know.

thx

I have a letter from Freed dated October 9, 2009 stating that the "Tentative Occupancy Date for Six50 King has been extended to January 15, 2012". My apartment will be on the 13th floor of the Bathurst building and in view of the fact that they are at present only working on the ground floor of this building that date seems to be a trifle optimistic. Are there some UT members out there with experience in the condo building trade who would care to give me their best estimates of a more realistic occupancy date? Or even better, perhaps some of you have inside information on this matter. Thanks.

Bathurst side is 16s right? I'd say best case scenario....a year from now so...next Spring but wouldn't be surprised if that went into the summer/fall of 2012.

Peter, I'll be in that building as well and would also welcome any inside info on this project.

Has anybody had a meeting to pick out their finishes as of yet? I'm in the Bathurst building so its still a little early but I'm wondering if any King owners have chosen their finishes...

Interested in purchasing a unit in this building, aside from a high $PSF for the location, a bit more west than I'd like, the development seems to be selling less than I'd expect (some units still available despite a good floorplan/view), any particular reasons?

Interested in purchasing a unit in this building, aside from a high $PSF for the location, a bit more west than I'd like, the development seems to be selling less than I'd expect (some units still available despite a good floorplan/view), any particular reasons?

Units tend to be larger here than in other developments. There is very little amenities offered. The project hasn't been marketed as aggressively as other condos.
IMO it's still a good development, a nice building, and Freed does good work -- they built most of the condos in that neighbourhood.
Price/s.f. I think is in line with other condos in the area and cheaper than the new condos in the Entertainment District to the east.

"There is very little amenities offered."

Which means less chance condo fees will be hiked in the future to maintain them.

Anybody have an idea of what floor they are on in the Bathurst building now? I got a letter recently with a firm closing date of June 2012...

Back