Toronto Charlie Condos | 122.83m | 36s | Great Gulf | Diamond Schmitt

well not too sure bout the CN Tower view anymoere...once M5V is built , I'm sure it will block a good part of the south view ...esp the CN Tower!

No offence. Just trying to raise the bar outa da ditch. As for the rest of you who think I'm being too fussy.... based off your posts you too should open a dictionary.

Wow. That is really nitpicky. Get a life.

U must xplod when redding othr l33t bords ware msgs r ritten like this or werse.

That is something to be cheesed about because it is really hard to read. My little faux pas? :rolleyes:

Wow. That is really nitpicky. Get a life.

U must xplod when redding othr l33t bords ware msgs r ritten like this or werse.

That is something to be cheesed about because it is really hard to read. My little faux pas? :rolleyes:

Perhaps he doesn't visit those boards where people interact like a pack of cro-magnons because the level of discourse here so high. Perhaps he would like to continue having engaging debates about things he values in the built environment without devaluing his character by using these silly 'languages' in place of the perfectly normal Latinate characters he's used to? Have you ever seen someone make a post on UT using 'leetspeek' or some such generation-Disney jargon and not get chewed out? The world, or the internet for that matter, are not necessarily better places because 'LOL' was invented.

Perhaps he doesn't visit those boards where people interact like a pack of cro-magnons because the level of discourse here so high. Perhaps he would like to continue having engaging debates about things he values in the built environment without devaluing his character by using these silly 'languages' in place of the perfectly normal Latinate characters he's used to? Have you ever seen someone make a post on UT using 'leetspeek' or some such generation-Disney jargon and not get chewed out? The world, or the internet for that matter, are not necessarily better places because 'LOL' was invented.

Perhaps then he should concentrate on that rather than being a grammar nazi on something so small.

Sorry 'bout this lister but you'll thank me one day (middle finger could be replaced by 2 thumbs up):

"Based off of how things went with Hudson..."

"As for the view, based off of our view you'll be looking over the green roof of MEC..."

"Based off" is not literate even on an internet forum. Try "given" instead.

No offence. Just trying to raise the bar outa da ditch. As for the rest of you who think I'm being too fussy.... based off your posts you too should open a dictionary.

Thank you for these great observations about 430 King West.

When do we get to go to the design centre and pick out the finishes? As well does anyone have any idea what the views will be like facing east in the mid teens !????

Yes, eastern views of downtown up to the the twentieth story of Charlie will be obliterated by the former Holiday Inn hotel one block east. Since that building is close, it will block a large portion of the eastern perspective.

I'm sure the finishes will be nice, though.

Last edited:
Sorry 'bout this lister but you'll thank me one day (middle finger could be replaced by 2 thumbs up):

"Based off of how things went with Hudson..."

"As for the view, based off of our view you'll be looking over the green roof of MEC..."

"Based off" is not literate even on an internet forum. Try "given" instead.

Why does it matter to you how it is written? So anal!

High standards for grammar and composition would be nice. But higher standards for not being pissy about these things are what's really important.

How about the views for the north and west purchasers of Charlie?

Anyone been in recently to see the prices of remaining units?

How about the views for the north and west purchasers of Charlie?

Views to the north and west will be blocked for roughly 21 and 16 floors, respectively (these are the heights of the neighbouring Hudson and Glas condos).

And even then, you'd have to be pretty high (in the 30+ floors) to get much of a view that clears those condos. There aren't many buildings taller than Hudson and Glas in those directions, so I think the most you could hope for is some of Mississauga's skyline in the distance.

Last edited:

Back