King East Condos (Lamb Development, Hyde Park, Sher Corp ) - Real Estate -

Registration's in about a month. Still no mail.

Mail was supposed to be delivered as of this week. I see they've installed mail-man/woman key on the mailboxes which means they are coming soon hopefully.

Question I have is: have people 2-11 had all of their PDI issues addressed? I keep finding new ones that were hard to detect without weather effecting the building.

Mail was supposed to be delivered as of this week. I see they've installed mail-man/woman key on the mailboxes which means they are coming soon hopefully.

Question I have is: have people 2-11 had all of their PDI issues addressed? I keep finding new ones that were hard to detect without weather effecting the building.

They have not fixed everything from the pdi. The things they did fix they either did a poor job or ruined something else. They have fixed absolutely nothing on my 30 day tarion.

They have not fixed everything from the pdi. The things they did fix they either did a poor job or ruined something else. They have fixed absolutely nothing on my 30 day tarion.

my pdi list is still very long and the major issues on it have not been addressed.....i did settle and got my cheque for the delayed occupancy through tarion........................the terrace dividers have not been installed yet either and the terrace it self is only semi usable,still needs work.........................the mail situation is infuriating ........................................as far as registration i was told end of march although that seems very optimistic...........very happy that rates have remained low during this whole process................

Hi cbe14...I had a question...what form did you use the one before july 2008 or after 2008? The reason I am asking is because the PDI lady gave me the one after 2008, but when I called Tarion they told me it should be the one before 2008. Is this correct, or should I call Tarion again?

One more question...are utility invoices suppose to come after closing or have you all been receiving them since occupancy?

Hi cbe14...I had a question...what form did you use the one before july 2008 or after 2008? The reason I am asking is because the PDI lady gave me the one after 2008, but when I called Tarion they told me it should be the one before 2008. Is this correct, or should I call Tarion again?

One more question...are utility invoices suppose to come after closing or have you all been receiving them since occupancy?

i filled in pre 2008 form hahah,got paid for post 2008 form..reason as explained to me was first condo in project was sold in may 2008......have received no utilities yet so i guess they start when registered.......i got 1900 bucks or lateness btw........cheers

I got paid for pre 2008. I feel if you really wanted to, you could get paid for post 2008. I got $2K so I wasn't going to push it. I thought it was fair. I think you have to close no matter what or they charge you a late closing fee or something. They probably put that in the docs you signed when you took possession. You really have to get on them and make them fix your issues before you close...because afterwards...good freaking luck.

Registration's in about a month. Still no mail.
Mail and registration don't necessarily go hand in hand. We were registered in June and didn't get mail til about November. Canada Post had to approve the mail room or something. Nothing seemed to happen until numerous residents started filing complaints with Canada Post. And then parcels weren't delivered ... just notifications for pick up. Again, that continued until enough people complained.

Good luck with your mail :)

Utilities - as in Hydro bill? You have to register with Toronto Hydro first, then bills will start coming. In the meantime, the meter is still going...

How do you go about doing that...do I contact them myself or is there a form that I have to obtain from the builder?

Back