Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

I'm looking forward to seeing this project complete. I'm also curious as to how it will affect the existing buildings nearby. I remember when I first looked at this development, units were selling for right around $400/sqft while Concord Park Place at Leslie & Sheppard were easily higher.

I received a letter from El-Ad to set the color selection appointment.
The funny thing is I received one on email, and another one in the mail. However, the one in the mail is supposed to go to someone else. They put a wrong letter addressed to someone else and sent it to me. LOL

I have never been to this type of appointment before. Maybe folks here can help shed some lights.
Since I do not know how much is upgrades and etc, is it possible to change your mind days later if I think it will be over my budget? Or, whatever I choose at the appointment is done deal?

I too just received the letter for setting up appointment for interior finishes.

I heard people saying smooth ceiling and wood flooring in bedroom are a must since it will be a PITA if you do them after you get the unit. Is that true?

Does this appointment only aim to pick things like tiles, cabinets, counter top etc. and another appointment will be set for things like smooth ceiling, appliances upgrade, and flooring in bedroom?

LOL well then it is very obvious the answer will be YES.

I wonder how much is it cost to get smooth ceiling? Some people say it can cost as much as $10k!

You think it is cheaper to do install the hardwood floor using outside contractors?

LOL well then it is very obvious the answer will be YES.

I wonder how much is it cost to get smooth ceiling? Some people say it can cost as much as $10k!

You think it is cheaper to do install the hardwood floor using outside contractors?

I prefer to have it done by the builder cuz if hire contractors to do it after we get the keys, they will need to remove the carpet first then do the flooring, more work means more $, so I don't know how much can be saved, and more importantly, if the extra hassle is worth it.

I prefer to have it done by the builder cuz if hire contractors to do it after we get the keys, they will need to remove the carpet first then do the flooring, more work means more $, so I don't know how much can be saved, and more importantly, if the extra hassle is worth it.

hire chinese contractors, very cheap, builder is usually a rip off unless u want the convenience

hire chinese contractors, very cheap, builder is usually a rip off unless u want the convenience

I think the most important thing here is quality. Cheap doesn't mean bad quality, but it is very rare to find cheap with good quality.

I bet you know some contractors that you can rely on.

Colour selection appointment

Have anyone setup appointments? I received the letter but haven't received any phone calls yet.

I called yesterday. It's still too early for them to schedule a color selection appointment with me. I heard changing the carpet in the bedroom to laminated hardwood would cost $1400+tax. If anyone have more details, could you please share the details? Thanks!

I thought the standard is hardwood through out the condo?!?

How much is going to cost to replace carpet with hardwood if you get your own contractor?

Please everybody share any info if you have any.

The letter that I received says that color appointment will be scheduled in February. I haven't received any calls yet.

Back