King East Condos (Lamb Development, Hyde Park, Sher Corp ) - Real Estate -

Is anybody finding maintenance fees overwhelming?

Section 37 allow developers to build in all sorts of costs for the surrounding ammenities - even pavement -- and burden the condo owner
with them in the future. Is anybody finding these increases to their maintenance fees overwhelming?

I would like to connect with you to chat about this.

Yvette@bountiful.ca

Why has it taken so long to get the sidewalk done? It's a massive eyesore.
The St Lawrence Neighbourhood Assn has been in touch with the City about this. The story is that the developers were planning to replace it last fall - part of their site plan agreement - but were told to wait until Hydro did work in the area. The Hydro work finished a month or so ago and they are now planning to get to the sidewalk 'very soon'. It is quite dangerous and unsightly!

It looks like construction on the corner unit CRU is finally starting – does anyone know who the tenant is going to be?

Does anyone have numbers on what units have sold for? Was talking to someone here who has put their unit up for sale. If they get close to asking, I'll put mine up.

Does anyone have numbers on what units are selling for in this building? On MLS the $/sqft ranges between $575 and $650

Would anyone happen to be thinking about selling one of these units?

213 315 415 515 615 715 807 908 1008 1108

Would be very interested in hearing from you, please pm me!

Has the management company improved after registration? Thoughts greatly appreciated.

Also curious as to why maintenance fees are over 0.60 per sq ft - I cannot seem to find a list of amenities, if any.

Lastly, if anyone is interested in selling 1+den please PM me! I'm interested in buying within the next 3 months.

Has the management company improved after registration? Thoughts greatly appreciated.

Also curious as to why maintenance fees are over 0.60 per sq ft - I cannot seem to find a list of amenities, if any.

Lastly, if anyone is interested in selling 1+den please PM me! I'm interested in buying within the next 3 months.

They seem to be OK. No issues, really. The maintenance fees will always be a mystery to me. That's not even including the heat pump rental. Did you end up buying?

Back