Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

real nice open view of Trump in that last pic Caltrane ^^^
a nice appreciation of how skinny and tall this tower really is.
commerce court west looks great.
the adelaide street proposal along with The Temperance (or whatever name they give it) will have pretty large impacts from here.

gonna be a lot of layers to this view :)

In the end, the eighth of an onion up top is such a minor element to an otherwise banal building. No amount of lighting will help this thing.

For a building that's opening in less than two weeks, it still looks pretty craptastic on the outside, especially at the lower levels--lots of stuff left to finish, dirty windows, missing panels, etc. I guess they're finally working on those canopies about six storeys up, but I'm still not getting a good sense of what this thing will look like finished from street level.

In the end, the eighth of an onion up top is such a minor element to an otherwise banal building. No amount of lighting will help this thing.

at night time all you really see is lights... so i don't see how it wouldn't,

the inside of the building is destined to be a jewel though... trust

real nice open view of Trump in that last pic Caltrane ^^^
a nice appreciation of how skinny and tall this tower really is.
commerce court west looks great.
the adelaide street proposal along with The Temperance (or whatever name they give it) will have pretty large impacts from here.

gonna be a lot of layers to this view :)

Those 3 towers (Scotia, BAC & Trump) go so well together from any angle! Very complimentary of one-another.
Hopefully BAC2 & 'Temperance' fit in just as well.

attachment.php

sunrise on trump

attachment.php

sunrise on trump

wow. amazing photo!. some classy lighting right there!

i've never liked the skyline from the east though, something looks a bit off about the CBD and it seems dominated by only a few towers (the big ones). and scotia just dominates.

from the west you get more of a layering effect

Thanks for the responses and that is my condo view from the VU on a cold Sunday morning. I need some help reducing the jpeg file size so I can post a better quality picture.

I often wonder which skyline people prefer. I agree with steveve's comments, however, you may think differently if you see the east view from the DVP or Ashbridges Bay. So which is it? North, south, east or west? I like them all.

Apologies to the moderator - this may belong to another thread.

Back