Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

CML's second shot looks AMAZING! the "roof" of the podium i think is the sickest part! Its so slick! and those pillars at the bottom look really EPIC! :D

The glass of the podium coulda been as good as the rest of the building but its not a huge thing :D

By me

sany1496.jpg

sany1487o.jpg

Cal... You take an inordinate amount of pictures from this particular location. What on earth is right there that you find so fascinating? Are you a busker at Harbourfront, singing and juggling for change?

I was chillin by the lake in an effort to beat the heat, just happened to have my camera handy....

You didnt say anything when I grabbed all those shots from King and Dufferin Gates this past weekend.

Man is that roof glass reflective! ^^^

I've always found the Ritz's south/rear end very uninteresting... its just a tiny bit awkward (as it slopes outwards and the roof slopes inwards) but even that annoys me for some odd reason.. i cant seem to get over it... I much prefer the north, east, and west sides than the south.. thats just me :)

Here's a shot from King Street, that I didn't post earlier this week when I should have as per Traynor's complaint.

sany1366.jpg

And an angled shot from the back...?

sany1471m.jpg

I picked up a new camera today. One of those new super zoom point and shoots, a Samsung wb600. Up to 15x zoom, amazing.

Here's a shot taken this evening from my balcony at Montage.

4778491866_7bd9c203de_b.jpg

Here's a close up.

4777858823_03d260ccbb_b.jpg

Indeed.. you've got a really awesome zoom/shot there Mo-tage ^^^

I love how sharp this tower looks! you can definitely cut someone with that :D, and the grey coloured parts look great alongside FCP

Indeed.. you've got a really awesome zoom/shot there Mo-tage ^^^

I love how sharp this tower looks! you can definitely cut someone with that :D, and the grey coloured parts look great alongside FCP

Now that you mention it Steveve, the side view of the Ritz does look like a close-up magnification shot in a Schick razor commercial. You can see the double blade action!

;)

Back