304     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 674     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto is having it's own White Bronco moment

[video=youtube;HcyyCi2b2AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcyyCi2b2AY[/video]

I bet he's going out a back door of that mall, only to be picked up by Lisi in the lane behind. They're going to the park to get 'toe up.

On the other hand, it is pretty damning to have everyone at work and him driving around to mama and other non-work related places. Going home, answering calls and trying to save the taxpayers money? Right.

AoD

One issue that really interests me in this saga is the victim mentality. Ford's entire persona and his cult is built around the victim mentality. I have known for some time that the feeling of being the victim or being victimized is a central motivator of human behaviour but I think it goes a long way towards understanding Ford and his political support base . Political elites, left-wingers (who are also by and large driven by victim mentality politics), the media, the government, everyone is out to get him. The reality being that he has nobody to blame but himself.

I think I am really bumping up victimization as a concept in my understanding of the entire political system.

This would be absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately it would bolster Ford Nation's and right-wing talk radio's narrative that the Star has an agenda and is out to ruin Robbie. Although, at this point that might not even be a concern for them.
I'd assume if the Star is really prepared to go this route, they'd be prepared for this. And I'd assume they'd also be prepared to go after other media outlets that also defamed the Star.

Wow ...

The video is least of his issues - his denial of it and the unsavory relationship with Lisi is far more problematic for the average person I dare say. The whole cocaine thing is just a distraction that his folks want to hang onto for plausible deniability. And those who are so guillible will think he is baby Jesus even if it is crack is frankly a writeoff.

Besides, yes, a sitting mayor smoking rock salt with known drug dealers. How likely is that?

AoD

Last edited:
So Norm kelly tells reporters robbie is out working. When in fact he drives to his mom's house, then home then back to his mom's then to a bakery where he told the media 'you've never worked a day in your lives' and now he's at a bowling alley? For fuck sakes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back