Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

Absolute World seen from Highway 403:

403_cl_114_east_dusk_w_forum.jpg

403_cl_114_east_dusk_forum.jpg

Pics from http://www.asphaltplanet.ca/

^ I love that stretch of the 403 (take it all the time to catch the GO bus).. Makes the Mississauga skyline look great, especially Absolute and One Park (or the "Batman Building").

The jib crane is in the process of being installed today, that will be used to take the crane down in the next week or so.

The delay of getting balcony glass on the second tower is even worse than the first. Not sure why they're so slow at doing this.

I'm just wondering whether or not anyone knows if the mismatched panels at the top of the taller tower will be fixed? It looks extremely messy and in person really detracts from the sharpness and beauty of these two buldings. Hopefully Fernbrook and Cityzen will not disappoint !

Dude, that's an amazing photo with the classic car in the rear-view mirror.....stunning.
Continue the gr8 work Jason; just remember to get that windsreen replaced. Don't want you to get a ticket for that crack.

I'm just wondering whether or not anyone knows if the mismatched panels at the top of the taller tower will be fixed? It looks extremely messy and in person really detracts from the sharpness and beauty of these two buldings. Hopefully Fernbrook and Cityzen will not disappoint !

From the images above, it appears that those panels are pieces of plywood.. so if so, temporary of course.

I'm not referring to the light blue panels at the top with the large pieces of plywood, if you look at the two topmost livable floors, you will notice that the same light blue panels have been installed intermittently between the glass. Kind of similar to the Trump tower...

Back