Toronto Ion Condos | ?m | 11s | Cityzen | Arch. Unfolded

Note that the map on Ion's website has the building in the wrong spot, north of Wilson. Maybe that's where their sales office will be?

Are you referring to the below map?? As I read this, it does suggest the site being in the southeast quadrant of Keele & Wilson (rather than north of Wilson)

urbantoronto-2603-7367.jpg

Are you referring to the below map?? As I read this, it does suggest the site being in the southeast quadrant of Keele & Wilson (rather than north of Wilson)

The interactive map on their website has a square in the northeast quadrant of Keele and Wilson, that is where the confusion comes from.

ccopela is right - it's the interactive map that is wrong. That's not a map you've got there Solaris; that's a bird's-eye-view rendering and it is correct.

Not sure why anyone in their right mind would buy here unless these units start at 150k not a cent more. Location sucks, dont see much potential in these whatsoever.

Forget the rest get the best

A real shame it's not going right by the intersection - these suburban arterials need all the development they can get.

I drove by today and saw the sign, starting from 180k, and the smallest bachelor is 290sqft! (+50sqft balcony)

WHy would anyone want 290 Sq Ft of space in this area? thats more of a vacation spot which would make way more sense downtown. No one can actually LIVE in 290 sq ft. Or I should say most people wont want to. It just doesnt seem to make much sense in this building.

WHy would anyone want 290 Sq Ft of space in this area? thats more of a vacation spot which would make way more sense downtown. No one can actually LIVE in 290 sq ft. Or I should say most people wont want to. It just doesnt seem to make much sense in this building.

You english don't seem to make much sense in this forum

I appologize for my shitty english. Its half lazyness its half foruming on a "playbook". Anyways thanks Automation

If they ever develop Downsview Park (and I don't; mean by building condos) but what was originally planned, then the area would start to change. The area still consists of mostly bungalows but you are starting to see tear downs and two storey homes being build north of Wilson. One thing for sure, the Keele bus service sucks. I used to take it 5 years ago from Wilson to go north on Keele St and you had to wait forever. i was used to Dufferin St where the service comes very frequently

Interesting to see this project, I looked very closely at the Westmount however was told by my lawyer to run and not look back... I remember after backing out of the deal my girlfriend and I drove through the parking garage for the first time, she summoned it up best by calling it very "rape-ish".

Anyone have pics of the progress?

I can see a market for the 290 square foot rooms as temporary beds for people getting treatment at the new super hospital across the street.

Back