iLoft Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

August photo update..this dig is HUGE....combining the California and ilofts

whoa this dig is massive since they are really building two condos at once (California and ilofts)...owners really think this is going to get finish in Oct 2009???..maybe mid 2010 move in date.:(

IloftphotoAugust.jpg

The local Business improvement associations along Mimico Longbranch Lakeshore are working to improve the "community" of the Lakeshore strip west of Marina Del Ray.

The area needs restaurants and is ripe for Art Galley type, window Shopping stores that create a promenade vis a vis the Bloor West Village.

You are right ducati, believe the LRT will make people take a look past Park Lawn Road, but we need visionary investors - entrepreneurs.

I never realize how big this project was until I went inside the actual edges of the dig,I got a worker there to let me take a peak of the dig that was blocked by the sales center and the beast is huge.Its definitely a two project dig...California and iLofts...move in date by the rate they are building..late 2010..they are still building the outer walls.

The local Business improvement associations along Mimico Longbranch Lakeshore are working to improve the "community" of the Lakeshore strip west of Marina Del Ray.

The area needs restaurants and is ripe for Art Galley type, window Shopping stores that create a promenade vis a vis the Bloor West Village.

You are right ducati, believe the LRT will make people take a look past Park Lawn Road, but we need visionary investors - entrepreneurs.

again its the nimby crowd holding back this section of Toronto.The downtown core and beaches is built to the max,the only way you can go is west for a lake view property.I see so many properties in Mimico that has huge potential in this area for re development but is being blocked at every turn by the nimby crowd.This area has more trees and greenland by the lake within shouting distance of the core than anyplace in the GTA.Why would anyone live in the core of the city and get a face full of noise,pollution,no view, breathing space ,and with no out door green space is unimaginable .I took a bike ride around this area last week and its so nice to see families enjoying time in the parks.Try that downtown.

^Ever tried living in High Park?

You get all of the stuff you seek and more: subway access, charming little villages, gorgeous old residential streets to stare at, lake views (I can see Rochester's city lights on clear evenings!)

High Park is 5 minutes away by bike.I was stating the fact the LRT is moving in..the Goodman trial has really connected this area nicely with the rest of the waterfront.Recently the park has been complete and it looks really sweet.This area I swear must have the highest density of dogs owners in the GTA,almost every other person you see at the parks has a dog.Lots of kids also.I measure a "livable" area by the amount of kids in the area,this area when fully completed will be nice area to raise a family.Remember there is only really five new completed condos in this area (parklawn)..the potential growth is huge.Take away the Christie factory and some of the older smaller factories and you got another "prime land by the lake".

There was a article about South Etobicoke/Mimico area on Thursday by a real estate expert considering this area the "New Toronto"..mentioning that this area is going to be the next hot area for condos since most of the other areas in the core and to the east been developed to the max.As he mentioned you get the best of both worlds...near the core but with livable space.I scan the article this weekend.

Just checked out the three model suites @ South Beach condos, Parklawn/Lakeshore. Incredible value. It is amazing to see all the development going on in this area. It will be interesting to see it 10 years from now, especially with the LRT.

Just checked out the three model suites @ South Beach condos, Parklawn/Lakeshore. Incredible value. It is amazing to see all the development going on in this area. It will be interesting to see it 10 years from now, especially with the LRT.

Its going to be a great area! i wish i bought there!

I didn't wish I baught at South Beach haha ...Mr Christie in front of my condo??? UM NO THANKS!!!
When you walk into that place...don't you notice they don't even have a ceiling put up?? Hmmm makes you wonder and think ...it's just the same as ever other condo...9ft ceiling! All your looking at is all the decor in there..that's what makes that place look good. They spent SO MUCH money on that sales center...and for what reason? haha
I still love my condo over any other condo "iloft" :)

this project is moving so slow..I cant wait until I can see at least some floors from the Gardiner..its still a big hole with re enforcement walls.:cool:..I sure hope the finish product is worth the wait,even though the property has appreciated you still want a place to live.Cross our fingers that the roof be on by end of 2009 and hopefully move in date be early 2010.

i think iLoft2 refers to what we call California Condos today

Back