1.4K     3 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 682     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 939     0 

A chill place to hang out?

C

countbasie

i am looking for a nice, calm, chill place to hangout that plays music like brian eno, roxy music, john cale, talking heads, can, neu!, kraftwerk, velvet underground, tom waits, frank zappa, captain beefheart, suicide etc.

thanks a bunch.

yeah i've heard of the communist's daughter but never been. it's ossington/dundas right?

whereabouts is swetty betty's?

by the way, thanks a bunch.

i am looking for a nice, calm, chill place to hangout that plays music like brian eno, roxy music, john cale, talking heads, can, neu!, kraftwerk, velvet underground, tom waits, frank zappa, captain beefheart, suicide etc.

thanks a bunch.

It may not be exactly calm or chill, but your average Coffee Time location will make you feel like you've been bombarded with a lot of that music non-stop

Here Come the Warm Jets.

(Of which the content will be left to your imagination).

try looking for an ambient ping event. i haven't been but i've really wanted to check one of their events...

try looking for an ambient ping event. i haven't been but i've really wanted to check one of their events...

hey thanks. i joined the mailing list. unfortunately they haven't done much since february but i guess thye plan on getting things rolling again soon. i had never heard of this. thanks.

Pandemon

Are you still looking for a relaxed "chill" place to hang out?

Well check out Pandemonium Books on Dundas St West just west of Keele St North side:
2862 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M6P 1Y8
(416) 769-5257

Oh yeah, last weekend they were playing Brian Eno, and all your faves....

yeah i know pandemonium, it's where i do my record shopping. great store. great people working there. the dude is the biggest eno fan i've ever met, or at least seems to be.

Back