Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

Same here.
Empire Plaza, oh how I wish you were twice as tall...
1_1209064_984434_EmpirePlaza_Building_Shot2.jpg

www.empireplaza.ca/

I've always admired this building.

I've had my eyes on 88 Scott for some time - but INDX is making me reconsider!

The PATH connection will be a compelling component for INDX Condominiums, but expect the parking spaces at 70 Temperance Street to set a new precedence with regards to pricing ($70,000).

great balance between the two (INDX and 100 adelaide).. ya, this is better than just FCP alone in the view. more dense and balanced feeling rather than that openness.

The PATH connection will be a compelling component for INDX Condominiums, but expect the parking spaces at 70 Temperance Street to set a new precedence with regards to pricing ($70,000).

The nearby Massey Tower has parking also priced at $70,000 and they don't have any PATH connection, but they are just around the corner from Queen Station. I much prefer INDX's direct connection to PATH, over being on a very busy street, it's so much more convenient and comfortable.
I believe parking at the Four Seasons Residences is offered at around $100,000 each.

What about the terrible shadowing effect is going to have on the new NPS:eek:

i think their height should have little effect on shadowing... there's a certain height restriction (i think) for what can go up on the INDX site to prevent shadowing, kinda like why Sapphire was shortened,

and 100 adelaide shouldn't have to worry about shadowing at it's current height, though at 250m it would cause concerns

nice ^.. anyone know an estimated/official height on this?/ is this taller than the canada tower proposal? it looks slimmer...

Gross. I hope the urban design review panel hacks this into pieces and reassembles it into something that looks vaguely tolerable.

Back