News   Mar 28, 2024
 37     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Justin Trudeau?

New or not, nepotism is definitely the only reason Justin Trudeau is the Liberal Party leader. He's a moron that no one would take seriously if he wasn't Pierre Trudeau's son.
Do you understand that nepotism is the giving of political or business favours to your relatives? PET is long dead. Trudeau has no relations who can give him power. Sure, he has the same name as a prior politician, same as Martin, Layton, McGuinty and a host of others, but that's name recognition and networking, not nepotism.

Do you understand that nepotism is the giving of political or business favours to your relatives? PET is long dead. Trudeau has no relations who can give him power. Sure, he has the same name as a prior politician, same as Martin, Layton, McGuinty and a host of others, but that's name recognition and networking, not nepotism.

Don't forget Ford.

http://www.canada.com/news/Liberal+...lammed+over+China+comments/9145144/story.html

“Which nation, besides Canada, which nation’s administration do you most admire, and why?”

“There is a level of admiration I actually have for China," he said. “Their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say we need to go green … we need to start investing in solar.”

It is obvious that he admires China, but it is unclear whether he admires their environmental record (where they are buildling more Coal Electricity plants than any other country), or is he saying that Canada should use its dictatorship powers to implement "green" plans.

During the event, the Liberal leader also cited Nunavut, the Northwest Territories and the Yukon as the administrations he most admired because they operate “without political parties, but around consensus

Unfortunately, The Yukon does operate with parties and the Territorial Liberal Leader is shown on the main website sitting next to Mr. Trudeau.

Trudeau just kicked all senators out of the Liberal Party. Pretty bold move, which left Harper's spokesman scrabbling to regain the spotlight. I'm considering voting Liberal next Fed election.

Ah, a repeat performance -- not quite as good as his original run in with Faith Goldy.

This is the guy you would vote for? A self righteous twit that refuses to speak with journalists that challenge him? Where his professionalism?

[video=youtube;WXDw0Yt4OM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXDw0Yt4OM0#t=60[/video]

Ah, a repeat performance -- not quite as good as his original run in with Faith Goldy.

This is the guy you would vote for? A self righteous twit that refuses to speak with journalists that challenge him? Where his professionalism?]

It's Sun News, i wouldn't call them "journalists" they are more like internet trolls. The Fox News of Canada. I don't blame him for not stopping to chat.

Last edited:
It's Sun News, i wouldn't call them "journalists" they are more like internet trolls. The Fox News of Canada. I don't blame him for not stopping to chat.

What a surprising response.

Why are you justifying how he acted? You didn't even bother to answer, objectively. They are journalists. He was asking a legitimate question and Trudeau pretended (like the arrogant twit that he is) that the man didn't exist. That is just rude and shows how utterly insecure he is. Whether Trudeau likes SUN News or not, it is expected that he address their questions; likewise for the rest of the media. He's a spoiled brat and he needs to learn how to handle himself better when faced with opposition. Why is he incapable of answering tough questions? Don't make excuses for him -- he's an adult and potentially our next prime minister. What a callow little man.

This is the guy you would vote for? A self righteous twit that refuses to speak with journalists that challenge him? Where his professionalism?

Is that a clip of ford shoving his way through reporters, refusing to answer simple questions?

They are journalists.

To quote someone else, they are journalists, like ketchup is a vegetable.

What a callow little man.

My, aren't you an angry little man. Jealous?

Is that a clip of ford shoving his way through reporters, refusing to answer simple questions?

To quote someone else, they are journalists, like ketchup is a vegetable.

My, aren't you an angry little man. Jealous?

doug, you're like the Claude Lemieux of Urban Toronto; just trying to get under peoples skin. Too bad for you, I'm hip to your game. Why are you deflecting? You're smarter than that. What does Rob Ford have to do with Justin Trudeau?

Why is this man not a journalist? Is it because he's conservative? If not, what is it?

You wish I was your little man, butterwings.

doug, you're like the Claude Lemieux of Urban Toronto; just trying to get under peoples skin. Too bad for you, I'm hip to your game. Why are you deflecting? You're smarter than that. What does Rob Ford have to do with Justin Trudeau?

Why is this man not a journalist? Is it because he's conservative? If not, what is it?

You wish I was your little man, butterwings.

Aren't you the guy who was going on and on about god in another thread?
Why are you, so called god fearing people, so full of hatred and anger?

Your desire to be with a man is charming, there's absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Aren't you the guy who was going on and on about god in another thread?
Why are you, so called god fearing people, so full of hatred and anger?

Your desire to be with a man is charming, there's absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality.

You've proven yourself to be a useless contributor to this conversation. When asked for a serious answer, you resort to personality attacks. You know Trudeau is in the wrong, but you're too stubborn to admit it; thus you deflect the topic. Stay on point.

Thanks for showing yourself as the bully you are.

Now that I've exposed your tactics, I look forward to your response.

Last edited:
With the provincial election going on, Justin Trudeau and his leadership has been ignored.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2014/05/07/liberal_candidates_must_be_prochoice_trudeau_says.html

Liberal candidates must be pro-choice, Trudeau says

It will be interesting to see how this plays out over the next year and a half.

If being Pro Choice is so important to the party, I could see this being a good policy. But how does he rationalize the fact that he feels that it is an issue of Rights, but then will ignore those Rights if he has an incumbent MP. Is he not saying that winning a seat (which a established MP would) is more important than the Charter of Rights.

I thought Andrew Coyne's article on this was good. The issue hasn't actually been settled, it's just that governments haven't wanted to look at the issue since the Supreme Court and Senate rejected overly-restrictive laws. Every other developed country has laws on abortion. So why would Trudeau impose these kinds of restrictions on Liberal candidates?
http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com...thodoxy-implies-the-issue-is-settled-it-isnt/

I think this will also hurt the Liberals in terms of the Catholic vote.
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/05/08/trudeau-no-choice-only-pro-choice

I think this will also hurt the Liberals in terms of the Catholic vote.
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/05/08/trudeau-no-choice-only-pro-choice

I doubt it. It's no secret that the most catholic province in the country has one of the highest abortion rates in the country.

No major party is going to campaign to campaign on abortion. It's a death wish.

It's a smart move by Trudeau. Anyone who is so utterly out-of-step with society on abortion, that they'd base their vote on it, wouldn't be voting Liberal anyway. At the same time, it reminds them, that some Tories would make abortion illegal.

Last edited:

Back