Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

I just noticed a rendering on the Parade website that has Panorama sticking its head out at the bottom left corner. I really like how, despite the gardener, the park will connect cityplace to the waterfront.
1504479923_5d294220a7.jpg

Is the signature tower not the only building left in that picture to have not yet reached sales? Looks like everything else is already being marketed.

25 including low-rises and Panorama. I don't know if Panorama was part of the initial Cityplace development or if it was added later. After the 6 buildings in the Parade phase, only Signature is left. There will also be some affordable housing and apartments built on the east and west sides of the park.

Is the signature tower not the only building left in that picture to have not yet reached sales? Looks like everything else is already being marketed.

The only phases of parade currently in sales are the podium, low-rise east tower and the lower half of the east tower. The top of the east tower and the western buildings haven't started sales yet.

Is the any substance to the landscaping underneath the Gardiner? Would be quite good.

Is the any substance to the landscaping underneath the Gardiner? Would be quite good.

Yup, I asked the sales rep back in September about that and he said it was part of the development to link it to the rest of the parkland being built.

That landscaping is awesome :) But how will grass grow like that under the shadow of the Gardiner?
So is the architecture. I love the exposed pillars.
I want to see the other side.

They will probably have to hang a huge lamp above each of the sodded pads to keep them alive... unless they are going to redo the Gardiner in plexiglass. That would be scary to drive over of course, but really very very cool. It would be like those flying cars we've been promised since back in the 60s had finally arrived.

Anyway, I quite like the tower's pillar supports where they extend beyond the podium. I hope they are appropriately sheathed, and not boring old exposed concrete, (although that could be a planned architectural tie-in to the elevated highway).

Mike - do you have sales figures for this building?

Yup, I asked the sales rep back in September about that and he said it was part of the development to link it to the rest of the parkland being built.

Is the City tacitly acknowledging that the Gardiner will not be demolished but, instead, will be "beautified"?

Back