Square One Shopping Centre

Custom printed t-shirts in Square One?

Are there any shops in Square One that provide custom printing for t-shirts? I believe Lids offers this service for hats but I'm not sure if they also print t-shirts.

Thanks in advance.

Victoria's Secret @ Square One:

18179_311137021598_81437751598_3992396_7949172_n.jpg
18179_311132986598_81437751598_3992387_2058057_n.jpg

Source

Looking at Marche/Movenpick's website it hasn't added Square One to its list (it only lists the following: Marché Bay Adelaide and Brookfield Place Concourse and Street Level).

The Square One Richtree is indeed staying as a Richtree. The hoarding now has a rendering of 'Open Kitchens by Richtree'. Looks like they are trying to differentiate themselves from Movenpick:

031220101087.jpg

Square One:

- Tabi is closing (odd, considering they just moved to a brand new location recently)
- Dacks Shoes is gone
- Ten Ren Tea is opening soon
- People's Jewellers was closed for renos last time I was past. Not sure if it's open yet.
- The new Richtree Open Kitchens is coming along, but still has lots of work left (still doing steel stud work)

Anyone know why it says "Aug 2010" for Jacob on the leasing plan? http://www.oxfordproperties.com/leasing/LoImages/rfp/29810_RFP.pdf

I think it's only a matter of time before Square One expands again. They definitely have tons of room. I think we'll see more of the retail pads first though.

I think the last renovation to Yorkdale was coordinated quite smoothly, and has justified the investment by attracting very exclusive luxury retailers that only open in prime, best-in-class locations. (ie. Tiffany, Burberry, Crate & Barrel, Juicy). Other super-regional malls (TEC, Sherway, SQ1) have not been able to attract the same tenants as Yorkdale as of late. This will only be more evident when and if Yorkdale puts on a 130,000 SF expansion. I hope they consider redoing or relocating their Food Court into the new expansion. It's pretty sad for a mall of Yorkdale's caliber. Malls like Mapleview in Burlington and Conestoga in Waterloo have been rolling out the red carpet when it comes to mall food courts in their new expansions over the past few years that rival Toronto's malls.

Not true. Square One is getting upscale tenants all of the time. Victoria's Secret and Crate & Barrel are both coming soon.

Not true. Square One is getting upscale tenants all of the time. Victoria's Secret and Crate & Barrel are both coming soon.

I wouldn't label Victoria's Secret "upscale": they are in every mall in the US - even some that are borderline dead. Give it time in Canada, and they have the potential to be as ubiquitous as American Eagle. Remember when only a handfull of malls in Canada had AE like 10 years ago and it was a BIG deal? Now AE is in community malls in North Bay and Peterborough. This will be especially true if Limited Brands eventually converts La Senza stores to Victoria's Secret.

Crate and Barrel on the other hand - yes. Very exclusive. However, look who owns both Yorkdale and SQ1 and trying to show up Cadillac Fairview's GTA malls.

Back