Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

took this vid today from the eastside of queen st.

I like how you put a Michael J. Fox touch on that video.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how fast the onion dome is coming together. At this rate it might even be finished by the end of the week. I was expecting this to take over a month.

August 29: There are about 40 shots I took today up on the site tag Trump Tower and Onion Dome
Most were when the clouds roll in.
6095824842_462161fe15_b.jpg

6095824030_4976bd148b_b.jpg

6095280077_b9a58fafc6_b.jpg

6095821144_2cb9d6d988_b.jpg

6095820814_5d1450fa0f_b.jpg

6095819436_a4bb9f0816_b.jpg

6095276843_ab0aed7229_b.jpg

6095815172_e9dd0d3536_b.jpg

6095274387_f96199f2b2_b.jpg

If they are jacking up the white beam, does that mean that that beam is actually the spire? It looks like it's going to house the LED lighting in it, and the LED lighting is supposed to go right to the tip of the spire, right?

In that case, the spire is going to be massive. Depending on how much of it is jacked up. Plus it's really thick. I thought it would be more flag pole like! Should look awesome with the lighting.

passed by the site around 9ish last night. Surprised they were STILL WELDING that late at night... also shocked by how bright the KPMG sign was lit up. I took a photo, but it turned out looking like an add for drinking and driving (yes. it was that blurry)

Apparently the deadline is taken very seriously. They were working even after midnight, I went to bed around midnight and the welder's bight flashes kept me wake for awhile.

Apparently the deadline is taken very seriously. They were working even after midnight, I went to bed around midnight and the welder's bight flashes kept me wake for awhile.

Good. When is the deadline? This building has really started to move in the last couple of weeks. All Toronto projects should move at an equally fast pace. The Four Seaons has been topped out for a while now, yet the glass is taking forever to be installed. It looks like they install two or three pieces a day then call it quits.

Good. When is the deadline? This building has really started to move in the last couple of weeks. All Toronto projects should move at an equally fast pace. The Four Seaons has been topped out for a while now, yet the glass is taking forever to be installed. It looks like they install two or three pieces a day then call it quits.

Perhaps they are working on the interior of the Four Seasons which is equally important, or they are waiting for some mechanical aspect to be brought in to the upper most floors. There are lots of reasons why things aren't rushed the way we would like them to be, and probably for good reason.

I took this around 3am. Not sure if they were still working at that hour, but it looks that way with all the lights left on.

6098119279_dc9141925b_b.jpg

I took this around 3am. Not sure if they were still working at that hour, but it looks that way with all the lights left on.

Some people are going to be seriously pissed on the upper north side after spending millions then to have that crazy bright KPMG sign blasting into their home all night.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that spire was suppose to be taller. It looks really stumpy on that roof.

Back