Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Some of us are visual thinkers. Others, perhaps yourself?, like to write an essay on the topic.

It's like investing in the stock market. Some people love to analyze, read about and write about a stock before they feel comfortable buying it. Otoh, just like with architecture/renderings, I "read" the chart and know within seconds if it's good or not.

Different styles of "stating opinions" is what you'll have to learn to accept.

Are you left or right brained? That is an important consideration.

Even for those people who love to analyze, read about and write about stock before they feel comfortable buying it, the percentage of them being right is no more than 50/50. So you "read" the chart and know within seconds if it's good or not, doesn't mean a damn thing..

I accept different style of stating opinions, but i think you are too absolute and too immature at this moment to make such a strong statement, give it sometime, and most importantly, give yourself sometime to digest and at least wait until the building is more than half way done, before you make any rash opinion. A lot of us loves what we see at this moment, including me, but who knows, i might hate how it looks when it finishes building.

and as for the left/right brain thing.. just drop it..

Nope. Not gonna drop it. I hate this building and always will hate it. Like a stock, I know within seconds whether a building is good or not based on a render & the architect. If you know anything about T/A, you'd realize you're wrong about the 50/50 thing. More like 90/10.

You are left brained.

Explains everything to this right-brained dimwit.:)

In short, you can't explain yourself.

And why should I take the time out of my day to write an essay? You wanna pay me for it?

As the medium is written, you could attempt a written response. That's obviously too hard for you. As for paying for your response, given the record you have left here, it'd be a huge waste of my money.

Nope. Not gonna drop it. I hate this building and always will hate it. Like a stock, I know within seconds whether a building is good or not based on a render & the architect. If you know anything about T/A, you'd realize you're wrong about the 50/50 thing. More like 90/10.

if it is more like 90/10. then there are no losers for all those people who buy stocks based on T/A. They would have all been millionaire. Is that true though??

not gonna argue with you hating this building.. it's yours opinion.. and so be it. just remember, it is an opinion.. doesn't mean you are RIGHT. if you THINK you are right, you are naive and stubborn

If we could, let's end further reliance on the cliche term "box" to criticize a building. Many buildings must continue to have four sides and a top. This is because, as with boxes, they contain things.

I was thinking the other day: if only the jewelry shop on the north east corner could be bludgeoned into non-existence, we could get a nice intersection going. Not to mention maybe getting something built on top of the older (and very attractive) building on the south west corner.

Wait: I take back the comment about a building on the south west corner. That'd cramp Aura's style.

I was thinking the other day: if only the jewelry shop on the north east corner could be bludgeoned into non-existence, we could get a nice intersection going. Not to mention maybe getting something built on top of the older (and very attractive) building on the south west corner.

Wait: I take back the comment about a building on the south west corner. That'd cramp Aura's style.
I read some time ago that the building on the S.W corner was going to have a multi-storied condo incorporated. That, if & when it happens, will certainly limit the view for some Aura residents.

auram03.jpg

Back