YT5OYdh.jpg

gGWkvFa.jpg

here's a crappy photoshop of how it should look

pZQCBjT.jpg

Original by someMidtowner

Last edited by a moderator:
20 July 2014:
tUV18hq.jpg

(I use a Samsung Galaxy Camera 2--a great camera/mini tablet combo--which is handy because I stop in front of any Timmy's location to upload pix on the fly :)) The only negative so far: you can probably tell from other photos I need to clean my lens--taking photos of dusty construction sites is a bad idea. And I really wish it had LTE--phone dialer. It would be perfect.)

Last edited:
It's a minor thing, but I've noticed from Bloor you can see the backside of that crown. Given that, it would be nice if they also installed panels on the inside of the steel so as to hide the backpans and steel frame, but if they didn't it wouldn't exactly be the only knock against the tower.

It's a minor thing, but I've noticed from Bloor you can see the backside of that crown. Given that, it would be nice if they also installed panels on the inside of the steel so as to hide the backpans and steel frame, but if they didn't it wouldn't exactly be the only knock against the tower.
I doubt they will do that, but who knows... they're not even done putting it up yet.

20 July 2014:

(I use a Samsung Galaxy Camera 2--a great camera/mini tablet combo--which is handy because I stop in front of any Timmy's location to upload pix on the fly :)) The only negative so far: you can probably tell from other photos I need to clean my lens--taking photos of dusty construction sites is a bad idea. And I really wish it had LTE--phone dialer. It would be perfect.)

^ Although hardly visible to the naked eye, those black vents on the side are distracting and unfortunate. Or are they just missing panels?

Few snaps from today:

14548059910_5a8072d8d3_c.jpg

14548068490_7e5af7b9bc_c.jpg

14734443002_e4b91e5e1d_c.jpg

Back