News   Mar 28, 2024
 255     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 634     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 376     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I'd be surprised if Mirvish didn't buy a prominent ad at this site. He would do well to adverstise his shows on King Street to all those tourists at the Eaton Centre/Dundas Square.

^^^I was just about to post that, you beat me to it.

Last time I walked past there were a few parts of a sign. I live a few blocks aways, so I'll go check it out in a few hours.

It's probably the tri-vision sign. It'll be interesting to see who bought the space.

My guess is: L'Óreal . I've been wondering what happened to them once the hoarding came down.

It's probably the tri-vision sign. It'll be interesting to see who bought the space.

My guess is: L'Óreal . I've been wondering what happened to them once the hoarding came down.

Finishing off Future Shop signage on Young.

They are putting up the bottom section of the advertising sign facing north on Yonge as I write this. Looks like a couple of additional sections will go up tonight.

Reporting from the Best Buy on Dundas your humble UT reporter Edward.

So I went to see what was going on:

DSC_1229.jpg

I dont know whats going on, but photobucket is telling me that the pictures are uploaded but only one is showing, and its not exactly the best one.

I'll try to get this working pronto.

Paul

Oh, that's definitely not the tri-vision sign.

It looks like a vertical part of the Yonge St. north facing sign.

EDIT: I should have read the comments above where Edward says which sign is being installed. :p

Yea, I should have said, its the sign on the north side and its for sure not an LED backlit sign. Pretty impressive watching them put them up .

So photobucket decided to finally upload my images, buts its holy screwed them up. Just as I was about to buy a prob membership, anyone got any other good upload utilities.

DSC_1228.jpg

DSC_1230.jpg

DSC_1231.jpg

Back