Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

they were on about 4 or 5 months ago a couple times, but yea I cannot wait. Made my feelings towards this building a lot more positive. I used to look for it every night and morning while out with my dog. Now I don't even bother looking up. Also isn't Trump supposed to light up again in May? That, I have sadly never seen in person.

In other light related topics did anyone else notice that the CN tower was not lit up the night before last?

Anyone got an idea when those lights will be flicked on? What's it been now about a year since they've been on?

I saw a tweet from them a few weeks ago saying they were currently "finalizing the lighting"

The CN Tower was the last building mentioned above! For the other two, we won't be waiting that much longer…

and bring bring this back to Aura, here's how the north side of the peak looked yesterday afternoon:

P1450005.jpg

Assuming those white lines are the light strips, there are a few more to install or reinstall. Still hoping they'll be covering up the edges with mullion caps too.

Attachments

• P1450005.jpg
    P1450005.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,284
I asked Aura via twitter when the lights are scheduled to come on, and here's what they wrote:

Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 3.19.18 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 3.19.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 3.19.18 PM.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,058
Shows us they type of income you need to afford to live there, oh to dream, what a spectacular view, if only......well, I am going for more intestinal surgery tomorrow at Mount Sinai, maybe if they give me enough morphine, I'll have a nice hallucination and pretend I'm living in that PH suite, that's the closest I'll ever get to living there!

Back