Toronto The Tower at King West | ?m | 26s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

I do not think this is the second phase of King West Life condos as the architecture is completely different - unless they've decided to completely scrap the original project from three attached towers with only 23 floors and stepping back from East Liberty. If that's the case will the people who bought have to choose a new unit in this new building? Regardless, the building is f****** hideous and even worse than the King West Life Condos. Atrocious, disgusting, bulky, totally 1950's, and stuff like this needs to be stopped before Liberty Village truly does become ugly. God I hate Plazacorp.

How weird is this!

This looks like a different project but it's from the same developer at the same website as their old project!

starting price at $375 psf

Hey Carturo,

How do you know pricing? Have any other info, im curious as I bought into phase 1 of the King West Life project (the 3 tower project)....

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The site for this project on the website is different to the location of phase one, that is why I think this is phase 2. this building has aprox 350 units, while phase 1, I think has more than 1000 units between the 3 towers. The project will be released on Sept 10 and from my understanding there are already 40 units sold

The site for this project on the website is different to the location of phase one, that is why I think this is phase 2. this building has aprox 350 units, while phase 1, I think has more than 1000 units between the 3 towers. The project will be released on Sept 10 and from my understanding there are already 40 units sold

Thanks....phase 1 was actually only 1/3rd of the original project. There was supposed to be 2 other phases (2&3) which I was assuming they would start selling in September.

If they are continuing with the original project there definitely would not be enough room on the land for this tower, which tends to indicate there will be major modifications to the original 3 tower (built as one) plan....

How much did you pay psf in phase 1 if we can know?

It was about 420 sq ft which included parking / locker and several floor increases.

Do you have any additional info for this project? Floorplans etc. PM if possible?

Thanks...

I think there is a war of semantics going on here. Carturo is not talking about a phase at all, this is a completely new project. King West Life Condo's has only sold Phase 1 of a 3 phase project. Where on the website do you see the plans for this Carturo? I only see a registration page and no more information. I find it odd that Plazacorp would launch another project when so little of the first one has been sold.

Also check this :

www.plazacorp.com

When you click on the 'old' King West Life project it doesnt go anywhere, just points you towards the 'tower project' Wow totally confused with this one...

I do not think this is the second phase of King West Life condos as the architecture is completely different - unless they've decided to completely scrap the original project from three attached towers with only 23 floors and stepping back from East Liberty. If that's the case will the people who bought have to choose a new unit in this new building? Regardless, the building is f****** hideous and even worse than the King West Life Condos. Atrocious, disgusting, bulky, totally 1950's, and stuff like this needs to be stopped before Liberty Village truly does become ugly. God I hate Plazacorp.

What aspect of 1950's culture do you so vehemently oppose?

Last edited:
I think there is a war of semantics going on here. Carturo is not talking about a phase at all, this is a completely new project. King West Life Condo's has only sold Phase 1 of a 3 phase project. Where on the website do you see the plans for this Carturo? I only see a registration page and no more information. I find it odd that Plazacorp would launch another project when so little of the first one has been sold.

How much has been sold from the first project? the floorplans are not in the website, but they are already on agents' hands. they are reserving suites. 16 units per floor from floor 5 to 21, I think the project has 22-24 floors. between 571 sq ft for one bedroom and 893 sq ft for 2 bedrooms. One bed plus den with 680 sq ft for $277 on floor 13 including parking and locker. the smallest units with 571 sq ft for $223 on floor 13 with locker, no parking.

How much has been sold from the first project? the floorplans are not in the website, but they are already on agents' hands. they are reserving suites. 16 units per floor from floor 5 to 21, I think the project has 22-24 floors. between 571 sq ft for one bedroom and 893 sq ft for 2 bedrooms. One bed plus den with 680 sq ft for $277 on floor 13 including parking and locker. the smallest units with 571 sq ft for $223 on floor 13 with locker, no parking.

Does the information going out to the agents say where the building is located, that would help a lot! Also when is occupancy?

Thanks!

Does the information going out to the agents say where the building is located, that would help a lot! Also when is occupancy?

Thanks!

It's right beside the Metro on the east side. they have very nice layouts, the lower floors have huge balconies and terraces

Back