374     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 726     0 

Feather Factory Lofts Condos (Plazacorp) - Real Estate -

general surfer

Member Bio
Reaction score
hi guys,

Anyone know aboout this loft, do they come with parking, and if purchase, can move in right away? thanks:)
I heard their pricing is not bad as a authentic hard loft, studio 450sf 199000

I think they did a beautiful job restoring this building. The larger/pricier suites are quite spacious and bright with 12 foot ceilings. Parking doesn't come with the unit nor does a locker. There was only one unit left at $199,000 a couple of weeks ago and it was a first floor (basement) unit but it was quite impressive with great finishings.

I believe closing is at the end of August, but that is depending on some final matters with the city. There is a thread for this project here that discusses some unresolved issues with this project. You should check it out in person on the weekend.

wow, after all the comments, not sure will buying it or not, anyone know what is the latest news about FFL, i really like the ceiling and windows, but no parking is an off as we do need at least one parking!

has anyone seen these units for rent/lease, the way there were last time they were sold?

anyone know the occupancy date?

Feather Factory Lofts Update

All of the requisite city approvals are now complete. Street permit parking is also available to residents that apply. There is still a good cross section of sizes and price points available. Move-in can be as quick as 2 weeks, if needed. For more Feather Factory Lofts information go to www.featherfactorylofts.ca. If interested, you may also contact us at either info@torontolofts.ca or 416-538-5638 to set up a private viewing.

Back