1Bdrm+Den Condo (Yonge & Carlton) $289,900

U

urbancondos

NEW & EXCLUSIVE!

Highly desirable "Met & Encore" @ Yonge & Carlton
Well laid out one bedroom + den unit
Approx 630 sq. ft.
Downtown city views
Full semi-ensuite bath accessible from both den and bedroom!
Terrace off living room

Ultra convenient heart of city location walking distance to everything! Steps to College Subway, streetcar, shopping, dining, theatres, parks, Bay Street, Ryerson, Yonge & Dundas Square, Eaton Centre, College Park, The Village & more!

Amenities: 24H concierge, cardio lounge with terrace, full gym with cable equipment & free weights, mens' & ladies' saunas, co-ed steam bath, whirlpool, indoor lap pool, full change facilities with showers & lockers, super cool party room, media/press lounge, conference/dining room, catering kitchen, private screening theatre, furnished guest suites, landscaped BBQ terrace!

Contact urbancondos@hotmail.com
By private viewing appointment ONLY
Not on TorontoMLS
You must be prequalified for mortgage

NO AGENTS PLEASE

I gather that this unit is on the 7th floor ... nice terrace and large bedroom windows

But it completely puzzels me how this north facing unit which looks RIGHT INTO the Days Inn Hotel has any 'downtown' views at all :confused:

Hi Solaris & all,

In response to your question, yes, the suite is on the 7th floor, positioned opposite the beautiful (at least I think so) 1933 Toronto Hydro Building, with views over Carlton Street. This is not a suite with city skyline views; it is just simply as downtown as downtown gets!

That being said, I just want to thank you and all those who expressed interested in this property. After a few private offers and some deliberation, it was listed on MLS at $299,900 and sold immediately after it was opened up for offers!

So thanks again everyone :) this thread can now be closed.

Back