News   Mar 28, 2024
 219     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 277     0 

Sturdy wooden crates for sale

wes23

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have available 50-60 of these sturdy wooden crates every week. Of these 40 or so are ready to be re-used, the rest might need a couple of nails banged into them.

Here's the deal:

The crates are free if you arrange transportation.

You are responsible for how you use them after they leave my property.

If you're interested you can get in touch with Tim Wright (tim.wright@magnapowertrain.com) and make arrangements for pick-up.

Just wanted to add, from my post lower down, the dimensions of the crates. Had a disappointed young lady show up for one who found it too big for her to use.

Height: 24" with 3" riser to accommodate forklift forks, total 27"

Width: 36" approx.

Depth: 36" approx.

Weight: 30 lbs approx. with lid.

All dimensions taken outside the crate. Panel thickness approximately 3/4" so compensate accordingly to get inside dimensions.

Wes

Attachments

• Crate.jpg
    Crate.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,102
Last edited:
Height: 24" with 3" riser to accommodate forklift forks, total 27"

Width: 36" approx.

Depth: 36" approx.

Weight: 30 lbs approx. with lid.

All dimensions taken outside the crate. Panel thickness approximately 3/4" so compensate accordingly to get inside dimensions.

Just wanted to expand on the original post:

We have 50 of these every week, so they would really suit anyone who ships stuff on a regular basis, or who needs a lot of rough lumber (once they knock them down). Ideally we'd like to move the whole load on a weekly basis.

It's a year since you posted but I am interested in the crates; are they still available?

Hi there,

Do you have any of these crates left? I need about 15 for a theatre production I am working on with youth. Can you let me know what kind of price you are asking for them, if in fact you have some left?

Thanks

Tristan

You can contact me at tristanwhiston@gmail.com

wooden crates

Hi Wes,

I'm interested in your wooden crates. Please send me your number so that we can speak on the phone. My email address is ahad.ghadimi@gmail.com

Thanks!
Ahad

I have available 50-60 of these sturdy wooden crates every week. Of these 40 or so are ready to be re-used, the rest might need a couple of nails banged into them.

Here's the deal:

The crates will go to the best offer.

You arrange all transport.

You are responsible for how you use them after they leave my property.

If you're interested respond here or PM me.

Wes

Wooden Crates

Hi,

Just tried emailing you and it came back. Do you still have these crates? I would love to have at least 7 for my wedding it's being held at a barn so we are going with a rustic feel. Please let me know if you still have them!! Thank you!! Email is kylee.cameron.silcox@hotmail.ca

Last edited:

Back