News   Mar 28, 2024
 372     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 722     0 

Toronto Dating Sites

skies13

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good strictly Toronto dating sites?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this about asking whether there are additional sites, or it additional about exposure for the site you've mentioned?

URL deleted.

AoD

Is this about asking whether there are additional sites, or it additional about exposure for the site you've mentioned?

URL deleted.

AoD

lol sorry, didn't know we're not allowed to post links. Anyways there are several dating sites i know of that have a Toronto forum like 'matchdating' or 'plentoffish' but what im looking for are good free dating sites that are entirely designed for Toronto not a foreign site with just a simple 'Toronto forum' or something like that, a good example that i've found is 'FindMyPair' i guess you guys can google it and see what im talking about... are there any more like that which are unique and specifically created for Toronto dating?

And I was hoping this was going to be a thread about Toronto archeaology!

... or perhaps it is :)

lol...
The best way to date is to go out on the town, try to get as many numbers as possible, from there text like crazy and setup as many dates as possible. Sure you may go 1 for 10 finding a good one, but my experience online is much, MUCH worse than that. I'd rather grab numbers completely hammered with full beer goggles on then try to look at profile's featuring "myspace angles", no matter how ugly you are, if you have 1000 pictures I'm sure there's one or two where you look ok right? And wouldn't it be funny if those were the ones that landed on your lavalife profile? hmm

If you're a cheap SOB just use craigslist, if you don't mind spending a few pennies join lavalife (you can search by local radius), it's considerably better than Plenty of Crap.

On this end of the world koreancupid.com and japancupid.com are incredible, I just log in and within 20 minutes have 3 or 4 girls messaging me, I've even had a few message me within a few blocks from here and we went out for a drink 30 minutes later. Crazyness.

I thought *this* was a dating site.

Maybe its just a hookup site? LOL

^Actually wonderboy, speaking of pay web sites, I've dated on some pay services and the results aren't as good as just going out into town to an event or bar or whatever, or using free web sites.

Here's what I did:

joined plenty of fish (and flakes)

I actually met my gf (of almost 1 year) by randomly hitting on girls on facebook. I'm the facebook pick up king.:D

How would you do that on Facebook? That sounds extremely creepy; I only use Facebook for buddies of mine, no randoms.

Plenty of Fish is horrible.. the.. umm 'pedigree' of people on that site isn't anything to write home about...

Back