Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1178

Thread: Toronto skyline

one more

From my balcony earlier this evening

3. Default

Beautiful pic and amazing view.

4. Default

Really interesting Sauga photos, I've never seen the city like that before.

I'm jealous of your view ChesterCopperpot!

Here's one from Moss Park

Moss Park Skyline by Matt M S, on Flickr

5. Default

Taken from my unit at Aura

Great shot nopacnone! My scary neighbourhood is in this shot, but it looks so beautiful at night......while on the topic of skylines....I'm not trolling, honest, but with so many new proposals like 156 front and Union tower, has there been any new renderings of our future skyline should all current proposals get built? I can only imagine how, if Gerhy, Oxford, Massey Tower, 50 Bloor West, 1 Yorkville, plus all the other 50+ story towers proposed, are built, how the skyline will look by 2020. Now that I'm almost cancer free (thank god!) I know I should live long enough to see what happens, but just in case (fingers crossed), it would be awesome to see it ahead of time. Any of you extremely talented individuals out there up to it?, I'm willing to bet it's going to look awesome. I know there have been a few done already, but nothing to reflect the recent proposals. This city, commuting nightmares aside, is indeed fast becoming a key world leader in urban density, I'm just dying to see it ahead of time, like I said, hopefully, not literally! (Ps - definitely not looking for sympathy, I've well accepted it, I only mention the cancer because it tends to make you a little impatient, simply because the future can be so uncertain, that's all)

7. Default

Here's my friends view looking North from Dundonald. You can see a bunch of the developments going on in the area. From left to right: 5 St. Joseph, U Condominiums, Nicholas Residences, One Bloor E, and X2.

(Open image in a new tab to have a closer look)

Last edited by Jamziz; 2014-Mar-13 at 20:56.

I went to see Enemy tonight...a lot of great Toronto and Mississauga skyline shots...the Absolute Towers are featured quite a bit as well because one of the main characters lives in a condo across the street...cool...there is one shot where both the skylines are virtually combined. Toronto and Mississauga are playing themselves.

Last edited by Jasonzed; 2014-Mar-17 at 20:49.

Wow, never realized just how big PIA is, looks massive from the air, now if only they could get the track fixed on the shuttle service! (Ever taken that automated train connecting the terminals? It's the bumpiest train I've ever been in, or is it just me?), thanks for the pics!

Please tell us non-travellers the name of this airport.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Please tell us non-travellers the name of this airport.
    Pearson International.

...A couple of snaps from today.

Name:  IMG_0625.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  96.9 KBName:  2014-03-17 Toronto  Buildings (2).jpg
Views: 315
Size:  90.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hanlansboy View Post
    Great shot nopacnone! My scary neighbourhood is in this shot, but it looks so beautiful at night......while on the topic of skylines....I'm not trolling, honest, but with so many new proposals like 156 front and Union tower, has there been any new renderings of our future skyline should all current proposals get built? I can only imagine how, if Gerhy, Oxford, Massey Tower, 50 Bloor West, 1 Yorkville, plus all the other 50+ story towers proposed, are built, how the skyline will look by 2020. Now that I'm almost cancer free (thank god!) I know I should live long enough to see what happens, but just in case (fingers crossed), it would be awesome to see it ahead of time. Any of you extremely talented individuals out there up to it?, I'm willing to bet it's going to look awesome. I know there have been a few done already, but nothing to reflect the recent proposals. This city, commuting nightmares aside, is indeed fast becoming a key world leader in urban density, I'm just dying to see it ahead of time, like I said, hopefully, not literally! (Ps - definitely not looking for sympathy, I've well accepted it, I only mention the cancer because it tends to make you a little impatient, simply because the future can be so uncertain, that's all)

Large

How about this?
    I'm the downtown elitist Rob Ford warned you about.

Love it, thanks!

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideDenizen View Post
    Pearson International.

...A couple of snaps from today.

Name:  IMG_0625.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  96.9 KBName:  2014-03-17 Toronto  Buildings (2).jpg
Views: 315
Size:  90.4 KB
    I really like the 1st shot!