News   Apr 22, 2024
 796     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 267     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 673     0 

One32 Berkeley (Concert, 10s, P+S/IBI)

The building is as long as it is tall (56.36 m vs. 60.00 m)

The dimensions are 19.90 m (65.3 ft) wide, 56.36 m (184.9 ft) long with 9.00 m (29.5 ft) set-back, 60.00 m (196.9 ft) high.

It's good that the podium is only 4s to blend with the existing street wall and the tower is set-back but it looks abit chunky at the back.
IMO it would look better if the back was also set-back similar 9.00 m.

Ever consider reading the captions?

What captions? I read the topic of this thread, which says 21s. Usually when there are two buildings, there will be two heights, or 2x21s if there were two buildings of the same height.

I didn't know asking valid questions results in a rotten attitude being thrown at you for no reason.

What captions? I read the topic of this thread, which says 21s. Usually when there are two buildings, there will be two heights, or 2x21s if there were two buildings of the same height.

I didn't know asking valid questions results in a rotten attitude being thrown at you for no reason.

haha

Is this two different buildings? One looks different than the other.

I think its one 21s building, the City Staff Report shows the 'original proposal' with the large slab building, compared with the 'redesigned proposal' where a point tower is sited at the back of the property while a 4s podium fronts the street :)

The captions in the PDF silly.

People are so snarky on the Internet. What's up with that?

Or overly sensitive. What's up with that?

I think its one 21s building, the City Staff Report shows the 'original proposal' with the large slab building, compared with the 'redesigned proposal' where a point tower is sited at the back of the property while a 4s podium fronts the street :)

How confusing. Thanks...

I actually like the slab design more though haha.

Back