News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.4K     3 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 690     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 943     0 

Ryerson - Master of Planning (Grad School)

Sorry if this is intruding on your thread, but I'd also be interested in hearing people's Masters of Planning school experiences from Ryerson or other grad schools (Dal, McGill, UW, etc)

Hmm, no one has replied to this thread in awhile...

The program got accredited this week!!! Thus, I actually just applied to the program the other day (kinda late I know). They're still accepting applications. It's been running for about 3 years now. So, does anyone have any information about the program, whether they're in it themselves or know somebody who is? It'd be super helpful, thanks.

ryerson

I have heard good things about ryerson program...I am going to apply...it is getting quiet popular...i have heard they actually teach you hands on technical things more than theory based/focused. I have few friends going to the masters program and all of them got hired within a month or 2 after graduation.

Dalhousie on the other hand got a good reputation for planning program...they also have good internship opportunities and they look at international matters as well.

i still want to know more on these 2 programs.

ryerson program at grad and undergrad level are both awesome... what better place to study than the heart of Toronto?

Back