Toronto Accolade Condo | ?m | 34s | Tridel | Burka

A

Archivistower

Here is a rendering of Accolade at 1250 Eglinton, near Wynford. Lest we be too critical, I'm also including the line drawing from the initial application in 2004. I breathe a sigh of relief at the remodelling - this will be right beside the DVP and I'd rather not have seen that horror every time I pass by.

AccoladeR.jpg

1250EglintonE1.jpg

I've seen this last night when I was checking out Tridel's web-site. Looks OK to me though so did 1kw... Hopefully they won't change the blue glass with something crappy, but I don't have my hopes up...

"Hopefully they won't change the blue glass with something crappy"

Tridel is one of the few developers to use all the colours (doesn't look like glass though on the rendering)

If they use the same glas from 360 in STC then it should look pretty good.

I like it. I think Tridel is going in the right direction. That will be one of the most urban designs to grace the DVP area yet. Keep it up Tridel, maybe you will be building stunners.

haha it was all the way down to page 15

October 22 2008 update

construction commecing on the 7th floor ~

DSC01133.jpg

MODs... I think this is a 34 storeys tower, with address being 181 Wynford Drive, achitect is Burka Varacalli

I was driving by again today and recounted, apparently construction is completed on the 8th floor and they are now working on the 9th already

Back