Toy Factory Lofts Condos (Lanterra Developments) - Real Estate -

admc

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone have any opinions about the Toy Factory Lofts? I'm considering buying a unit, but have heard a few bad things:
  • poor soundproofing between floors
  • lengthy delays in registering (it's been over a year)
  • most units lack the "hard" loft feel: exposed bricks, wood beams

Is this building more hype than anything else? Any comments from actual residents?

I havent actually been inside but my understanding is that it does have the hard loft features (meaning original brick walls and wood ceilings with steel beams)

Look this up on mls C1439463 it has pictures of a unit that is currently listed.

I think it is overpriced cause they actually hired interior designers to do the interiors of the units and the common areas.

It is definetely overpriced though.

well i haven't seen the place yet but heard some rumors about it.

When i was surfing the net and looking for good houses suddenly a pic of a house catches my attention and its located in toronto not far from where i am located. urbanthink.ca has great stuff of houses and homes from toronto loft,Azure house and Dwell houses well i can say theyre really good in impressing a client. I will pay a visit on there office this monday. I wont worry coz they are real estate license agents in toronto. Hope you can visit them too.

in another thread you say that you've been a client of marc's for 5 years...

well i haven't seen the place yet but heard some rumors about it.

When i was surfing the net and looking for good houses suddenly a pic of a house catches my attention and its located in toronto not far from where i am located. urbanthink.ca has great stuff of houses and homes from toronto loft,Azure house and Dwell houses well i can say theyre really good in impressing a client. I will pay a visit on there office this monday. I wont worry coz they are real estate license agents in toronto. Hope you can visit them too.

Moderator, can you ban this 'member' and delete the SPAMs he's posted in the last day.
The links are directed back to him (aka Marc).

Thanks

Does anyone have any opinions about the Toy Factory Lofts? I'm considering buying a unit, but have heard a few bad things:
  • poor soundproofing between floors
  • lengthy delays in registering (it's been over a year)
  • most units lack the "hard" loft feel: exposed bricks, wood beams

Is this building more hype than anything else? Any comments from actual residents?

ARen't they the project that is "auctioning" off stuff they can't sell ?? If so, I think we should all show up and bid the units down and then flip them for a quick buck. :)

If they are the project that's auctioning their dogs,....sounds pretty desparate to me.

ARen't they the project that is "auctioning" off stuff they can't sell ?? If so, I think we should all show up and bid the units down and then flip them for a quick buck. :)

If they are the project that's auctioning their dogs,....sounds pretty desparate to me.

Yes, that's the project by Lanterra.

Unfortunately, there are minimum bids, which is about 5-10 % below list.
Still too expensive IMO.

But hey, if UT members are going, I'd be game for bidding them down :D
I don't know if it's a silent auction though. Let's start by offering them 25% of the list and work up by $100 increments. ;)

Back