Toronto Malibu Harbourfront Condo | ?m | 32s | Malibu Investments | P + S / IBI

W

WhistlerinToronto

Thanks to this mornings rain I was forced to ride the streetcar to work. The only pay off was that I noticed for the first time two cranes that have been erected on the Malibu site.

Glad to see the crane,I always had my doubts about this project.

doubts ?they have sold all but 3 of the 500 units as of april 2006.source realnet.

I was concerned also given they said construction would begin soon for months and months before anything actually happened. Im not sure of the exact time line, but it seemed like it took forever to sell compared to some of the other waterfront projects.

i think because of the heavy demand of construction crews in the city they had to wait.

I was concerned also given they said construction would begin soon for months and months before anything actually happened.

They were measuring themself against Penequity in this case.

Don't forget they had the delay caused by the un-earthing of that old dock. 6-8 week set back there.

I was digging through some of my old stuff on the weekend ... their sales material from March 05 was saying expected occupancy in November 06, glad to see its underway but I was skeptical about that date last March ... the 6-8 weeks delay wasnt going to make a diff. for that November 06 date :)

Not to start a new thread but I noticed they had the base of Pure Spirit condo ready a week back for a crane. It might be up by now.

Pics from August 2nd....

malibu1.jpg

malibu2.jpg

It's cute! In a typical 90s-2000s waterfront condo way. I like it though :)

Back