News   Mar 28, 2024
 430     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 304     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 324     0 

Westside Gallery Lofts (Queen West Triangle, Urbancorp, 20 + 8s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

T

TheAlmightyFuzzy

178006983_ede8d01752_o.png

www.westsidelofts.ca

Interesting looking building, I like how different colours are being used on the facade.

That's the mid-rise portion of the project by Baird Sampson Neuret. The tower portion south of the railway tracks is the one by Alsop.

AoD

I paid a visit to the showroom a couple weeks back. Some great units available. Great layouts.

I'm looking forward to seeing the layouts in the alsop building.

Westside Gallery Lofts - Urbancorp King West

As for the Bridge and West Side Lofts, nothing has happened with either of these projects.

started digging at WSL a week ago

July 16

Excavation has begun on Urbancorp's Westside Gallery Lofts. Looking southwest.
2675347493_8298cddd0a_b.jpg

Westside Gallery Lofts. Looking south at the lineup of trucks.
2675347517_972f41fa05_b.jpg

crane

The crane is up and construction started, but excavation is still in progress ???

Attachments

• 08_09_westside_006.jpg
    08_09_westside_006.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 518
  • 08_09_westside_007.jpg
    08_09_westside_007.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 516
This is an interesting project which doesn't seem to have seen much action on the forum. How about a few renders from the Baird Sampson Neuert Website.

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

Even though Alsop's out of this one, it looks like BSN has carried on in his spirit. Can't wait for this one to get above the ground!

(P.s. - To the mods, I had the same problem when posting more than four images that several other memebers seem to have experienced).

Looking to buy

It seems that Westside Gallery Lofts has broken ground and are offering some pretty attractive buying options.

Anyone else considering purchasing? Any downsides with the areas: active 18, CAMH being close by, the proposed pedestrian cycling bridge over the tracks, etc. Thoughts?

I'm looking pretty hard at their 2 bedroom units. It seems there are a lot of ppl pissed off about the changes to the propsal last year but since then I haven't heard anything bad. Urbancorp sounds pretty reputable with units like Electra Lofts and 915 King West.

?

Back