Ïce Condos (Lanterra Developments, Cadillac Fairview) - Real Estate -

CGM

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anybody have any idea what is the municipal tax rate is for this zone? Or know where I can find that info... Just a matter of curiosity since it is zoned for commercial. 500 Sherbourne developement is a ridiculous 2%!

Ice Prices

I saw some of the pricing....if i recall correctly the STARTING for :

Studio is around 214k
1+1 is around 325k
2 bedroom around 417k

A lot of the suites are designed w/o balcony as well. Prices equate to the lowest floor (3rd) and most likely the worst views as they are starting prices...

Still it will probably fly off the shelves..

I saw some of the pricing....if i recall correctly the STARTING for :

Studio is around 214k
1+1 is around 325k
2 bedroom around 417k

A lot of the suites are designed w/o balcony as well. Prices equate to the lowest floor (3rd) and most likely the worst views as they are starting prices...

Still it will probably fly off the shelves..

How much are the 1 bedrooms? parking an option... if so, how much?

I don't like the no balcony design and the canopy/podium looks pretty weak in the renderings... but you're right... it will sell well.

I wonder what percentage of the people are purchasing to live in this building as compare to an investment.... given that some of that activity has cooled off.

1 Bedroom

Cheapest 1 bedroom is starting at 283k. I dont have figures for parking however safe to assume 25-30k. Also have no idea which suites are eligible...

It does seem steep ... and those unit are probably the ones that don't even have a balcony... and can't get parking... I'm waiting to see if Infinity3 or 4 can offer anything close for a better value

looks like 492 sq ft.......pretty expensive imo....dont know the costs to go up floors...nobody wants a 3rd floor unit...

Has that been released to brokers or do you work for the builder? Do you have any floor plans?

Looks like downtown about $500/sq. ft. is becoming the norm for average-ish (ie. not high end) condos. As a consequence, units are becoming smaller and smaller to keep them affordable. I just couldn't imagine two people living together in a 550sq ft. shoe box.

Are there any three-bedroom units in the buildings?

Looks like downtown about $500/sq. ft. is becoming the norm for average-ish (ie. not high end) condos. As a consequence, units are becoming smaller and smaller to keep them affordable. I just couldn't imagine two people living together in a 550sq ft. shoe box.

Are there any three-bedroom units in the buildings?

There are one bigger 3 + den suite (1000 sq ft) starting at 584,900. I received pricing from a broker....

^ ... That price seems much more reasonable than their smaller units.

^ ... That price seems much more reasonable than their smaller units.

Same price actually. Two 500sqft 1 bedrooms squashed together makes a 3 bedroom unit (space wise). The extra bedrooms are cheaper to finish than a second kitchen, etc.

Anybody attend the community meeting about this building on yesterday? If so, what was discussed?

pretty decent price, what's the square footage on that?

looks like 492 sq ft.......pretty expensive imo....dont know the costs to go up floors...nobody wants a 3rd floor unit...

Has that been released to brokers or do you work for the builder? Do you have any floor plans?

Are we allowed to post pricing and floorplans on this forum? I received this information by email from an agent and can share (if allowed)

Back