Leslieville Lofthouses (Urban Fabric Development) - Real Estate -

Flatiron vs. Leslieville

http://www.leslievillelofts.com/flash.php

Dear Urban friends,

Do anyone think this is a good area? Is it better than FlatIron in terms of
area and price?

Thanks again!!

Yes, i do.
I'm not sold on flatiron location of Carlaw and Dundas. Although the prices are slightly lower there and there will be a stretch of loft developments completed in the next 5 years, i don't see the neighborhood-like touch of Queen/Broadview. Yes, Q/B is a touch sketchy right now but if you do your research, you will find that there are already approved plans for a park just west of Leslievillelofts site. Also, it seems like a new restaurant or lounge is opening weekly on Queen between Broadview and Carlaw. I live in the neighborhood and see changes coming quickly. Now we just need to relocate Jilly's...

additional note: Edge lofts is nearing completion and Harhay also has a building going up just north of Broadview lofts site. This corner is definitely looking up with various styles of unique condo/lofts at each point.
...just my two-cents

Thanks kdub333.

So you are saying all those lofts developments will not blend in much with Q/B neighborhood. Is it the reason you are leaving there?
To me, prices are not that cheap without parking in that area.

Thanks kdub333.

So you are saying all those lofts developments will not blend in much with Q/B neighborhood. Is it the reason you are leaving there?
To me, prices are not that cheap without parking in that area.

What I meant was that each new development seems to be unique but it will make the area a pretty neat "non-cookie-cutter" condo row...in my opinion.
I don't have plans to leave the area anytime soon. I like it very much.

Back