California Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hello, Urban Toronto.

California Condos is a huge new Condo development, taking place in south Etobicoke. Developed by Camfrost, this much anticipated Lakeside Development will front the waterfront.

The VIP Broker presale is next week. Where VIP Brokers and their Clients will be invited to purchase units at low prices, before the public.

Units start at 198 900, and prices are expected to rise after the presale release next week.

To become a part of this exclusive VIP Broker Event and to view the floorplans and pricing list before they are released to the public.

Call Jason Roti..416 823 7078
www.mycondonetwork.com

Also, please reply to this thread and let us know what you think about the California Condos. I'd love some feedback.

Thanks

California Condos Vip Broker Release Party Update

Hello, All.

This is Jason Roti from www.mycondonetwork.com.

We had the opprutunity of attending the VIP Broker Release party this afternoon and would like to share the information and offer our VIP Inivites to everyone on the Urban Toronto Forum.

Camrost-Felcorp introduces California condos- the newest phase of their 16 acre master planned community, Mystic Pointe.
Situated close to the waterfront, California condos residents will live just 10 minutes from the downtown setting that will make a breathtaking city and lake views part of their every day life.

The top 2 floors will be dedicated to amenities, included in the 12000 sqft recreational space is an infinity lap pool and whirlpool with a bar that overlooks the city.

The space will also include cardio theatre, sky gym, an aerobics/yoga studio and a private cabana for spa treatment. Residents will be welcomed to the beach club by a breath-taking view through a wall of glass overlooking the sundeck.

Prices at the presale will be under $400 a sqaure foot.

By registering with MYCONDONETWORK.COM you will receieve
three years condo fees for free, credited at closing.

You will also have FREE ASSIGNMENT OF AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE AND SALE.

The units start at 198 900.

All units come WITH FREE PARKING SPOTS.

WWW.MYCONDONETWORK.COM will have the ability to reserve units at the California Condos STARTING TODAY.

Please Contact Us via phone at 416 823 7078 or via email at
joinmycondonetwork@gmail.com for a detailed list of floorplans and
pricing information, and to reserve your spot.

The VIP BROKER PRESALE WILL BE EARLY NEXT WEEK. CONTACT US ASAP to reserve your spots.

I wonder how many of these new projects will be cancelled? Isn't this area an investor 'hood? If so, I see a few projects taking much longer to sell than the last few years.

The project itself is bland. It's like buying a Toyota Corolla when you could get a Mini Cooper.

I see a huge explosion in the number of real estate agents hyping condos on UT; it could be a sign UT is becoming more mainstream, but imho, it's a sign the condo market is slowing down.

My clients on this project aren't spec investors. They want to live in an up and comming neighbourhood like mystic point.

There buying a place to live, not a sole investment property. They really cant miss with mystic point, its fits the formula for real estate investing in todays market.

Find an upcomming neighbourhood. Move in before development overly saturates the market, and enjoy your rising property value.

1. In what way does one enjoy rising property value if he/she is not selling?
2. How does one sell under good terms in a saturated market?

Good Questions.

1. I bought a Condo at a Presale, a few years back, and watched it increase in value around 70k in one year. I wasn't planing on listing it, but having the peace of mind, that comes with knowing that I made a great investment, really helped me sleep better.

2. If I was buying strictly for investment, I would like an area, that is still developing, that will grow in both size and demand. An over saturated market is something I like to avoid. I like to go where there is more space for my dollar, and where I know the market will grow. Selling at the right time, in one of these areas is key.

Thanks

California Condos

Broker VIP opening for California Conds this Thursday June 19th. You will have the opportunity to purchase at preview prices with purchase incentives! Don\'t miss this opportunity to be part of california - right here in Toronto.

PM for more information about the project and for price lists and floorplans.

Thanks

Back